ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Hackenberg Sighting

Wasn't he born/raised in that area for a time?

Yes, grandparents are at the Hometown Farmers Market every Wednesday. I met them week after the Blue/White game. Last year I parked next to a Honda Pilot with Virginia license plates and several PS logos. A vendor told me that Christians mom was there.

Reactions: psuguy04
Hometown is something I never made it to.

Used to play quite a bit of golf at Mountain Valley, but never managed to make it to the flea market.

The Hackenberg's are originally from Tamaqua. His parents attended Marian Catholic High School near Hometown. My sister, who lives nearby remembers sitting behind them at mass in Tamaqua. I believe his mom played volleyball for Marian.

His mom was the Volleyball Coach for years at Marian, his dad was a QB coach at same high school he stared at as well in high school prior to the move to VA.

Lake Hauto is where the Hack clan is from. Eric's mom is still there and the mother's parents are both still there. I usually make the weekly grocery run to the Hometown Walmart on Sunday mornings. There have been several weeks when I would run into Eric and Christian at the store. Now seems to be the time when that usually occurs. After school year, but before practices.

ADVERTISEMENT