ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Federal judge calls Parks Miller's suit “quite evidently an irrepealably flawed pleading.”

mn78psu83

Nov 10, 2011
LINK: A lawsuit "spiked with vitriol."

Would like to see the whole ruling. Don't have much time to look for it. How's this for a rebuke:

"Parks Miller’s amended complaint consists of 311 rambling paragraphs so inartfully pled that the reader can barely discern who said what about Parks Miller in order to substantiate her claims."

U.S. Judge Matthew Brann

Ouch!

Would like to see the whole ruling. Don't have much time to look for it. How's this for a rebuke:

"Parks Miller’s amended complaint consists of 311 rambling paragraphs so inartfully pled that the reader can barely discern who said what about Parks Miller in order to substantiate her claims."

U.S. Judge Matthew Brann

Ouch!
Sounds like she could have a future in journalism. 311 rambling paragraphs. See Ganim.

U.S. Judge Matthew Brann

Ouch!
She has a huge rack. Are those real or " augmented"?

Perhaps she can return to being a County Coroner.

She has a huge rack. Are those real or " augmented"?

Perhaps she can return to being a County Coroner.
Not sure about the boobage, but she certainly had her eyes done. Done very poorly that is.
hqdefault.jpg

Legal Intelligencer article with some more quoted judicial scorn.

LINK: "Do not invent law."

Some highlights and lowlights:

In describing Parks Miller's pleadings against the attorneys, Brann said they were "filled with vitriol and extraneous background information, seemingly designed to evince a completely unnecessary motive."

In the opinions granting the attorneys' motions to dismiss, he warned, "As the most recent issue of the The Bencher magazine concisely advises, 'Do not invent law.' That seems a wise admonition."

Stephanie VanHorn, who represented attorney Masorti, said in a statement Wednesday that she and Masorti "couldn't be happier" about Brann's decision. Masorti said in a statement that "my hamster could author a better pleading" than Parks Miller's.

Kathleen Yurchak of Goodall & Yurchak, Shutt's attorney, called Parks Miller's lawsuit "retaliatory" and said it "was an insult to the foundation of our system of justice and to every citizen of Centre County."

"This was a pernicious SLAPP suit brought by an elected official to intimidate these people," Cohn said.

"I'm not allowed to review that investigation … which is really irritating because I would love an explanation of why the OAG did not arrest Michelle Shutt for perjury," Castor said.
In response, Yurchak, Shutt's attorney, said, "It is astounding to me that Mr. Castor, acting as Stacy Parks Miller's attorney, would even refer to his role as solicitor general. This just verifies the threatening and intimidating purpose of this lawsuit."

Masorti is a card.
He sure gets a lot of the more difficult criminal cases. Seems to be the type of guy you'd want defending a loved one. A real hammer.

Still. I'm considering his remark one of the lowlights. I get the utter disdain, but give him zero style points. I'm sure he's capable of being more entertaining though.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
There's just something about her that screams she likes it dirty. And I'd volunteer quickly.

Don't know if it's the blonde/blue or that she's just incredibly stupid, but there's something about her that blasts my libido toward the moon.

87682315.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT