ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Early line PSU +3.5

Osu holding us 30 points under our season average: bold.

TCU got exposed this week. Osu hasn't played anyone great (neither have we) so I don't know what to make of the game tbh. I just don't see many defenses holding us under 30 this year.

I am not a betting man, but if I were, I would jump on OSU. Our inexperienced defense will be the difference. I see an OSU win....38-24.

I would have guessed 6 or 6.5.
I don’t bet on sports, so it is easy for me to say I wouldn’t put a wager on PSU unless I got two touchdowns. I just think the poor tackling shown by the defense is going to bite PSU more than once early in the game.
I’m terrible at predicting the outcome of games, one of many reasons I’m not a gambler. I hope it’s a fun, enjoyable game to watch. And I give PSU a puncher’s chance if the game is competitive into the fourth quarter.

You picked Pitt too, right.
Now all we need is a Felli "mark it down" post picking OSU and the Buckeyes might as well not board the plane!
Yep. In fact I went over to the Pitt board and predicted they would win by 10. I need to watch more film.:)

I was on betonline.com when the posted today (pretty sure they are before the Wynn). It started at -4.5 and got immediately bet down to -3.5. Then started getting OSU money almost right away. Looks like it has settled in at -4 at most places.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT