ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Drexel suspends frat for five years - no comment from Tom Kline yet

LINK: One frat suspended another on interim suspension

By the way, Drexel's law school is called "Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law." Ah yes, that same Thomas R. Kline who is also representing the Piazza family in their civil suit. Surely, he will take a public stand on the activities at Drexel too?
I'd be willing to bet that if one of the victims retained Kline, he'd take an identical public stand.

Kline gave a metric ton of money to Drexel's law school, but he really doesn't have any other personal connection to the school - he went to Duquesne for law school and didn't even do his undergrad at Drexel. He just has a whole bunch of money and seems to like the attention of having his name in the headlines - or on buildings.

Reactions: step.eng69
I'd be willing to bet that if one of the victims retained Kline, he'd take an identical public stand.

Kline gave a metric ton of money to Drexel's law school, but he really doesn't have any other personal connection to the school - he went to Duquesne for law school and didn't even do his undergrad at Drexel. He just has a whole bunch of money and seems to like the attention of having his name in the headlines - or on buildings.

Perhaps he would take an identical public stand, perhaps not. If he did, he would be a shining beacon of fairness, integrity and justice, considering his connection to Drexel. On that point, I would have to disagree with "but he really doesn't have any other personal connection to the school." Besides donating $50 million to the Law School which bears his name, he is also a member of the Board of Trustees of Drexel University. Giving an institution enough money to have its Law School bear your name is in and of itself at least somewhat personal.:) Nothing personal? Are you being disingenuous, or accusing Tom Kine of being so?

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Reactions: humpydudas19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT