ADVERTISEMENT

FC: CSS Failure To Report charge thrown out by judge

Let me share my train of thought. If I were naive or careless or feeling bullet proof.....and I got away from being charged by the "skin of my teeth"....I would avoid that behavior in the future.
JS was not the only "careless" or "naive" individual in this mess....can't even begin to wonder why JR or BH didn't stop it. I think all citizens deserve a fair trial and I'd like to see JS get one for that reason as well as to shed light on who was pulling the strings behind the curtain and why.

I don't believe that Sandusky got away from being charged by the skin of his teeth. Regarding the v6 accusation, Sandusky denies ever saying "I wish I were dead." He does acknowledge that he agreed to never shower with v6 again and he never did. That being said; after the v6 incident, I believe it was reckless for him to shower with AM and also to put himself in a vunerable position by having 1 on 1 contact with at risk boys.

I doubt he gets a new trial. Way too many worms in that can, and nobody feels sorry for him anyhow. Doesn't mean it's right, but that's what will happen. Jerry is where he belongs, but others who also belong behind bars aren't there because of how all of this went down.

You have a lot of rightful vitriol towards JS, but chances are there is more to the story that would make you equally angry, and that story is never going to get told.
Obviously. TSM leadership was informed of the questionable behavior in 2001. I find it unlikely none of them were aware of Jerry's hotel gym arrangement.

That should have set off huge alarms, and it's only one example. Those children were failed by too many people tasked with protecting them. It really is sad.

If JJ thinks Sloane has some sort of testimony that would paint CSS in a bad light, he's crazy. Any such testimony would almost certainly by extension paint Gricar (and possibly himself) in a bad light, and as JJ should know, Sloane holds Gricar on a pedestal. Sloane considers Gricar the gold standard of DAs (and he really might have been), the complete opposite of his nemesis Stacy Parks Miller.

I do not believe Sloane could/would utter one word that could directly or indirectly sully the reputation of Ray F. Gricar.

If Sloane is the "star witness", then this is a bluff by the prosecution and the defendants' lawyers should call them on it.

Sloane was a close friend of Gricar.

Anything that Sloane would say that put himself or Gricar in a "bad light" would be telling, would it not? It would almost be a statement against interest, correct?

Also, what if Sloane said something before his arrest, perhaps well before his arrest?

Regarding the v6 accusation, Sandusky denies ever saying "I wish I were dead."

Do you have a source for that. I do not recall every hearing him say that. I do remember him admitting to showering with children (which is not necessarily abuse).

Last edited:
Sloane was a close friend of Gricar.

Anything that Sloane would say that put himself or Gricar in a "bad light" would be telling, would it not? It would almost be a statement against interest, correct?

Against interest? Yeah, because a convicted drug dealer would never pin something on a dead guy, right? Especially after he received a light sentence from the same people that would benefit from him having something bad to say.

Between you testing the waters on this type of shit and coveydidn't continuously floating plea deal scenarios I think it's safe to assume you guys have some connections to local law enforcement. Especially when one looks at JJ's posting history on the Gricar forums.

Now where have I seen a scenario where some prominent people in SC have tried to blame a dead guy before?

Against interest? Yeah, because a convicted drug dealer would never pin something on a dead guy, right? Especially after he received a light sentence from the same people that would benefit from him having something bad to say.

Note again what I said. Before that arrest occurred?

Between you testing the waters on this type of shit and coveydidn't continuously floating plea deal scenarios I think it's safe to assume you guys have some connections to local law enforcement. Especially when one looks at JJ's posting history on the Gricar forums.

Considering the track record of assumptions on this site it is safe to assume this is wrong, LOL!!

Last edited:
For starters he could have proven one was lying or Jerry never had access to the victims...but Jerry did. They could have shown how most men in their 50's go out of their way to get children who aren't their own alone. Oh wait...most do not. Jerry's new defense will be they took the money, but while factual doesn't mean he didn't do it.

And here I thought we were talking about the "defense" of C/S/S whose reputations and lives have been turned upside-down by unethical, lying, scumbag politicians as well as the LE and judicial State Agencies they controlled via their brand of political tyranny??? Unjust "tyranny" and blatantly unethical, immoral abuse of publicly granted authority and power is never "justified" contrary to your bull$hit rationalization (and the U.S. Constitution supposedly guarantees against such abuses!!!).

Note again what I said. Before that arrest occurred?

Considering the track record of assumption on this site it is safe to assume this is wrong, LOL!!

Yeah, because quid pro quo could never happen before an arrest, right? Especially never with someone that was LE before he was arrested, right? LE never looks out for one of their own. "Here's what we have on you, this is what we need. You do that, well go soft on you and keep it as quiet as possible." But....."perhaps" it was well before the arrest. So odd how you just know so much that's not in the public realm.

You're either connected to LE or an astroturfer. If you're an astroturfer, you were also astroturfing on the Gricar forums. That's an interesting thought to me, though I highly doubt that's what you are.

Any chance you want to drop some mundane info before it happens, or did you wise up since your Gricar forum days?

And here I thought we were talking about the "defense" of C/S/S whose reputations and lives have been turned upside-down by unethical, lying, scumbag politicians as well as the LE and judicial State Agencies they controlled via their brand of political tyranny??? Unjust "tyranny" and blatantly unethical, immoral abuse of publicly granted authority and power is never "justified" contrary to your bull$hit rationalization (and the U.S. Constitution supposedly guarantees against such abuses!!!).
They got the shaft no doubt and hopefully the charges are completely dropped or they finally get their day in court. I don't agree with how they were treated or the schools reaction when this all went down. Sorry to disappoint, but you'll get angry anyway.

That would depend on when the information came in, wouldn't it?
Why thank you oh great oracle of the obvious....
giphy.gif

Reactions: Zenophile
Nope. Not really it doesn't. And you're smart enough to know why too

Yes, it does. You have no idea what anyone in this said and when they said. That is lot of people and I certainly don't know the complete answer to that question.

Or, perhaps like a good lawyer, I knew the answer prior to asking. ;)

Last edited:
How long has he liked eating pills? Or did they bust him the same week he picked up the habit?

Sloane is a former oxy addict and has admitted that. There are gaps in his employment with the DA's office that suggest a stint or two at rehab. It's my opinion that he got hooked after a bad car wreck in 2000 (he spent months in the hospital). It's also my opinion that Ray helped him get clean and covered for him during his absences. That's just my opinion. But Sloane himself is an admitted addict, but at the time of his arrest, claimed to be clean.

Also JJ is wrong about the amount. The package that they nailed him with had 2 ounces of weed and 20 hydrocodone pills.

Sloane is a former oxy addict and has admitted that. There are gaps in his employment with the DA's office that suggest a stint or two at rehab. It's my opinion that he got hooked after a bad car wreck in 2000 (he spent months in the hospital). It's also my opinion that Ray helped him get clean and covered for him during his absences. That's just my opinion. But Sloane himself is an admitted addict, but at the time of his arrest, claimed to be clean.

Also JJ is wrong about the amount. The package that they nailed him with had 2 ounces of weed and 20 hydrocodone pills.

He was hospitalized, locally in 2004 or 05, but I was due to his back injury. I remember one of the Gricar nephews stating that he had difficulty physically getting to Lewisburg.

The oxy was from the time he was hospitalized.

Keep something else in mind. Sloane was at the DA's Office for more than 4 1/2 years after Gricar went missing. It is obvious that Gricar was not covering for him, though Sloane was having some physical problems during that time.

Still, the amount was not excessive, and ultimately resulted in a $200 fine and probation. If it was more, that would still raise the question of the light sentence.

So people he worked with probably knew he had a pill problem?

Did he give up the info before he had a pill problem?

So people he worked with probably knew he had a pill problem?

Did he give up the info before he had a pill problem?

Well, he was arrested in October or late September of 2012. That was after Freeh came out. If he had anything to say, it could have come out any time between 1998 and 2012. If it came out before that arrest, it would be telling.

Which is why I said nope. Maybe he was smart enough to know he better have a card to play to stay in his former employers good graces.

Or maybe he was just compromised because people he worked with knew he had a problem.

This is the guy you're hanging your hat on?

Which is why I said nope. Maybe he was smart enough to know he better have a card to play to stay in his former employers good graces.

Or maybe he was just compromised because people he worked with knew he had a problem.

This is the guy you're hanging your hat on?

Yo do realize that Sloane was terminated from the DA's Office in January 2010, don't you? You do realize that Sanduusky was not public until 3/31/11, don't you? You do realize that Sloane was not charged until 10/12, don't you?

You're either connected to LE or an astroturfer. If you're an astroturfer, you were also astroturfing on the Gricar forums. That's an interesting thought to me, though I highly doubt that's what you are.

Any chance you want to drop some mundane info before it happens, or did you wise up since your Gricar forum days?

That is an interesting comment on your part. You seem to assume I'm JJ. If I am, I was writing a blog at the CDT for several years before the Sandusky case came out, If so, it would be likely that I talked to many people that could give me information on Gricar and perhaps on the 1998 case.

Of course, you will have to wait to see who I am. Then you will have to see what I knew, if anything, and when did I know it. Then you will have to see what I did with the information, if anything, and when I did it.

Of course, if I am JJ, I would looking at Gricar since at least 2006. That would indicate that I would be willing to sit on things for a very long time, at least as far as the public concerned. :eek:

Last edited:
Yo do realize that Sloane was terminated from the DA's Office in January 2010, don't you? You do realize that Sanduusky was not public until 3/31/11, don't you? You do realize that Sloane was not charged until 10/12, don't you?

That is an interesting comment on your part. You seem to assume I'm JJ. If I am, I was writing a blog at the CDT for several years before the Sandusky case came out, If so, it would be likely that I talked to many people that could give me information on Gricar and perhaps on the 1998 case.

Of course, you will have to wait to see who I am. Then you will have to see what I knew, if anything, and when did I know it. Then you will have to see what I did with the information, if anything, and when I did it.

Of course, if I am JJ, I would looking at Gricar since at least 2006. That would indicate that I would be willing to sit on things for a very long time, at least as far as the public concerned. :eek:

Why was Sloane terminated? When did the investigation into Sandusky start? How many people at the DA's office knew Sloane had a pill problem and when did they know that? I'm sorry, I just can't see how the person you're insinuating will drop a bombshell can be looked at as credible. Terminated, addicted to pain pills, possible rehab and was arrested and convicted. Not to mention the only person that could corroborate his story is dead/missing. This is a compromised person that knows how things work and knows he needs to have something of value to curry favor when his misdeeds catch up to him. Misdeeds which I'd guess several folks knew about, while he was still employed. Guess it's not hard to pull a pillheads card when he works in LE and the office already knows everything about him.

I assume you are JJ, yes. Not because pennylion/mufaloo/dishumbero says so, but because of a few more trustworthy persons that post here. Truthfully, it doesn't matter much to me. It's just that you come across like a grand jury investigation. You put out part of the information that you want people to believe, leaving out context and any info that goes with it which doesn't fit with your narrative. Like when you water down Sloane's possession amount as a quick example. You know so much about his situation(per post 1299 of this thread) but somehow couldn't get that part right.

Sure you could have been told lots of things. I trust all of your info has been independently verified and corroborated? You also could've been used as a PR arm for an office that wants a certain narrative out there. As to you sitting on things for a long time, while I guess it's possible, history points in a different direction. Passing out info on mundane things regarding Gricar so that everyone knows you're a somebody, coming on here to give everyone a heads up about the Sloane bombshell amongst many other things. Like lionlurker said, your posts come off like they're very personal. Which is why most here feel you have an agenda other than the one you state.

To be honest, I just want the truth of this matter. If that ends up with CSS in shiny bracelets and you being 100% accurate on everything you've said, so be it.

Why was Sloane terminated? When did the investigation into Sandusky start? How many people at the DA's office knew Sloane had a pill problem and when did they know that? I'm sorry, I just can't see how the person you're insinuating will drop a bombshell can be looked at as credible. Terminated, addicted to pain pills, possible rehab and was arrested and convicted. Not to mention the only person that could corroborate his story is dead/missing. This is a compromised person that knows how things work and knows he needs to have something of value to curry favor when his misdeeds catch up to him. Misdeeds which I'd guess several folks knew about, while he was still employed. Guess it's not hard to pull a pillheads card when he works in LE and the office already knows everything about him.

Sloane was terminated just after the swearing in of Parks Miller in the first week of January, 2010. A number ADA's left.

The Sandusky investigation briefly passed through the Centre Counth DA's Office in February and March of 2009. According to Moulton, only two people in the office knew that there was a complaint regarding Sandusky, DA Madeira and 1st ADA Smith. However, they did not know anything beyond the 2008 complaint.

I assume you are JJ, yes. Not because pennylion/mufaloo/dishumbero says so, but because of a few more trustworthy persons that post here. Truthfully, it doesn't matter much to me. It's just that you come across like a grand jury investigation. You put out part of the information that you want people to believe, leaving out context and any info that goes with it which doesn't fit with your narrative. Like when you water down Sloane's possession amount as a quick example. You know so much about his situation(per post 1299 of this thread) but somehow couldn't get that part right.

I did not "water" anything down, noting that Sloane faced seven years on the first charges and ended with probation and a $100 fine.

Well, it should matter, because, if I am JJ, then I would have been in contact with people regarding 1998 for a very long time.

Sure you could have been told lots of things. I trust all of your info has been independently verified and corroborated? You also could've been used as a PR arm for an office that wants a certain narrative out there. As to you sitting on things for a long time, while I guess it's possible, history points in a different direction. Passing out info on mundane things regarding Gricar so that everyone knows you're a somebody, coming on here to give everyone a heads up about the Sloane bombshell amongst many other things. Like lionlurker said, your posts come off like they're very personal. Which is why most here feel you have an agenda other than the one you state..

What "mundane things" have I (well I guess JJ) given out?

Sure you could have been told lots of things. I trust all of your info has been independently verified and corroborated? You also could've been used as a PR arm for an office that wants a certain narrative out there. As to you sitting on things for a long time, while I guess it's possible, history points in a different direction. Passing out info on mundane things regarding Gricar so that everyone knows you're a somebody, coming on here to give everyone a heads up about the Sloane bombshell amongst many other things. Like lionlurker said, your posts come off like they're very personal. Which is why most here feel you have an agenda other than the one you state.

To be honest, I just want the truth of this matter. If that ends up with CSS in shiny bracelets and you being 100% accurate on everything you've said, so be it.

I would think Sloane remembers what that meeting in Lasch was about in October 1998.

Reactions: Zenophile
I did not "water" anything down, noting that Sloane faced seven years on the first charges and ended with probation and a $100 fine.

As for Sloane's arrest, it was supposedly receiving one pain pill and a small amount of marijuana. It was a very charge for the amounts involved.

Further, the plea agreement was quite generous.

So it wasn't a small amount of weed and one pill. Watered down.

Sloane was terminated just after the swearing in of Parks Miller in the first week of January, 2010. A number ADA's left.

So did Sloane leave or was he terminated? That isn't the same thing. Why was he terminated?

Well, it should matter, because, if I am JJ, then I would have been in contact with people regarding 1998 for a very long time.

What "mundane things" have I (well I guess JJ) given out?

Everyone knows that you are JJ.

There are too many similarities and clues. If you want to claim you aren't JJ, then who are you?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Everyone knows that you are JJ.

There are too many similarities and clues. If you want to claim you aren't JJ, then who are you?

I make no claims. I will be revealing myself.

Think Klingon battlecruiser uncloaking starboard.

Sloane left because he didn't fit in with the plans Parks Miller had for the office. Some personnel resigned and/or began looking for new jobs after the election.

Didier, yes that 10/13/98 meeting might be telling, but I suspect it is not only thing that will come up.

Sloane left because he didn't fit in with the plans Parks Miller had for the office. Some personnel resigned and/or began looking for new jobs after the election.

So Sloane left on his own volition, or he was terminated? Those aren't interchangeable. What was the reason for Sloane's termination?

So Sloane left on his own volition, or he was terminated? Those aren't interchangeable. What was the reason for Sloane's termination?

I repeat: Sloane left because he didn't fit in with the plans Parks Miller had for the office. Some personnel resigned and/or began looking for new jobs after the election.

Sloane was given the chance of resigning or not being reappointed. He chose the latter. It was part of a general removal of staff, with Smith remaining. I don't recall anyone else, but even some of clerical staff had left or were not reappointed.

Parks Miller cleaned house.

Reactions: palmettolion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT