ADVERTISEMENT

FC: barren explains decision to resume fall sports.

onion-dip-with-chip-stuck-in-it-480x480.gif

It's easy to assume that the conference was wrong, or is wrong now. Easy, but as likely to be wrong as not.

It's easy to assume that the conference was wrong, or is wrong now. Easy, but as likely to be wrong as not.
What's wrong is the idea that things have changed since the first vote. The only thing that's changed is that other conferences didn't follow the Big Ten lead and are playing sports without us. And it hasn't been a disaster.

So you can say that new information on heart issues or more rapid testing is the difference, but that's all a smoke screen.

What's wrong is the idea that things have changed since the first vote. The only thing that's changed is that other conferences didn't follow the Big Ten lead and are playing sports without us. And it hasn't been a disaster.

So you can say that new information on heart issues or more rapid testing is the difference, but that's all a smoke screen.

MONEY. o_O

Reactions: We Are . . .

easy peazy

Conference definitely got onion dip on their face but if you look close enough have they set the teams up for failure? I mean a 3 week quarantine and shutdown if a team gets 8 positives seems like a fait accompli! So who will win in the end? The cross hairs are just on the football coach and not the presidents now. It’s just a sumo match between academics and athletics.

Somehow I’m showing you on ignore. Which is strange because I’ve never done that to anyone. Did you put me on ignore, which is a reasonable assumption if you’re sane. With this new format I have to find a way to right this injustice.

ADVERTISEMENT