ADVERTISEMENT

FC anyone want to be C.O.O.L and go see Matt Limegrover speak....

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
Friday May 18 in Cinncy!! That well known babbling fool will be speaking as well!! I hope he and Matt get to sit down and talk.

http://www.thecoolclinic.com/

The Annual Offensive Line Clinic wil be held Friday May 18 and Saturday May 19, 2018 at the Millennium Hotel in Cincinnati Ohio. We are expecting over 400 High School, College, and Professional Coaches to come to town for the two day clinic. We are expecting people from at least 38 states, 200 plus schools, and 3 Countries to attend our world famous line clinic.
The 2018 Annual Offensive Clinic will bring the finest minds in offensive line play from around the country to Cincinnati for the two day clinic. Friday Night will feature four speakers and they will be some of the best college offensive line coaches in the country. Jim Harding Offensive Line Coach from the University of Utah will speak on Friday night. Stacy Searels, Offensive Line Coach of the Miami Hurricanes has agreed to speak. I was also just able to secure Matt Limegrover of Penn State. The fourth and final speaker on Friday Night will be Chris Kapilovic who is the OC and Offensive Line Coach at North Carolina. In the past number of seasons, Chris has been part of a staff that have set over 50 new offensive records at UNC.
On Saturday we will have 6 NFL coaches speak. I have Dan Roushar, Offensive Line Coach of the playoff participant New Orleans Saints. Jim McNally will present as usual on plays that worked during the 2017 season as part of his film study with the Cincinnati Bengals. I will always cover a topic of an individual play or technique that has proved successful from the past season. John Benton, Offensive Line Coach of the San Francisco 49'ers has agreed to present. We had him at the clinic once before, and John is an outstanding coach. We have also added JoeI D'Alessandris from the Baltimore Ravens. The last coach NFL coach on Saturday will be George Warhop of the Tampa Bay Bucs. George has spoken at the clinic multiple times and is a outstanding football coach.
The Clinic Line up is set and we have another outstanding group of coaches. This is one of the finest football clinics in the world, so circle your Calendar for May 18 & 19, 2018. The 3rd Saturday of May! The 2018 COOL Clinic.
Sincerely
Bob Wylie

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT