ADVERTISEMENT

FC: and sorry if I missed this but James Conner is now an Arizona Cardinal.

BBrown

Jul 27, 2001
Baltimore, MD
Hope he does well and can stay healthy for them.
But holy cow the Steeler RB room is a very, very scary place. Snell, MacFarland, Ballage, and Edmunds. Yuck.
So I guess we know what will be drafted first by The Steelers, question is who will be available? As much as I like the Clemson RB I don't think he's a good fit for them.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Just wanted to comment on how un-newsworthy this was. This is only the second mention I've seen.

I don't want to spread too much negativity, so I don't have anything to say about conner or the Steelers.

But holy cow the Steeler RB room is a very, very scary place. Snell, MacFarland, Ballage, and Edmunds. Yuck.
So I guess we know what will be drafted first by The Steelers, question is who will be available? As much as I like the Clemson RB I don't think he's a good fit for them.
Based on their history, that means the Steelers will take another LB. ;)

Given their history of drafting running backs in the first round, that is probably a good thing! Steeler 1st round RB picks going back 70+ years:

7​
Johnny LattnerRBNotre Dame
12​
Walter AbercrombieRBBaylor
7​
Tim WorleyRBGeorgia

• Wow
Reactions: BBrown
Good news for Steelers fans. Connor was next to useless. Slow as a slug and fragile. Usually hurt. The Steelers are much better off without him. They know that since they made no effort to sign him.

Reactions: odshowtime
Thoughts on Trey Sermon in the 3rd if Harris and Williams aren't available?

SNELL. YEAH. o_O

Based on their history, that means the Steelers will take another LB. ;)

Given their history of drafting running backs in the first round, that is probably a good thing! Steeler 1st round RB picks going back 70+ years:

7​
Johnny LattnerRBNotre Dame
12​
Walter AbercrombieRBBaylor
7​
Tim WorleyRBGeorgia
That psu guy turned out pretty well

Honestly do not know that much about him.🤷‍♂️
Im on the Harris train.
Ha..Franco would probably approve, give him #32?

s-l1600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT