FBI Investigation Targeted Dr. Fauci But Comey Pulled the Plug

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Fauci and the NIH hopefully have a day of reckoning coming in the near future. EVIL.

Dr. Mikovits is yet another whistleblower that was setup and destroyed by the obama admin. Hmm there seems to be a pattern of this happening.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-targeted-dr-fauci-but-comey-pulled-the-plug/

https://player.captivate.fm/episode/74c6e6a6-0f1f-424e-814c-ab6029686c0c

“Top U.S. scientist and research pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits said she cooperated with the FBI during an investigation of Dr. Anthony Fauci and the National Institute of Health, alleging Fauci was a workplace tyrant who was under investigation for swiping scientific research, covering up tainted vaccines, doling out lucrative federal grants to feckless cronies and much more.

Dr. Mikovits broke her long silence on the Thomas Paine Podcast and revealed an insider’s nightmare spanning three decades of conducting research under the governmental control of Fauci. Dr. Mikovits said eventually her widespread allegations of fraud and abuse by Fauci helped spark an investigation by the FBI. Dr. Mikovits said she cooperated with federal law enforcement up through 2014. What happened to the probe? You won’t even believe it when you hear it. Dr. Mikovits now accuses the FBI and Justice Department of a massive cover up to protect Fauci and his associates — and sweeping medical scams that continue to endanger Americans. Another FBI scandal. Another Justice Department scandal. And by the way, that was James Comey’s FBI and Eric Holder’s Justice Department. During the White House administration of Barack Obama. (more below)

These details warrant a host of NEW federal investigations to get to the bottom of numerous Fauci-led schemes revealed by Dr. Mikovits on the Thomas Paine Podcast. Paine also detailed the FBI probe on the Moore Paine Show on Patreon. Dr. Mikovits said Fauci helped imprison her after stealing her proprietary research not once, but twice and her allegations against the White House’s coronavirus top medical advisor and his government cronies paint a disturbing portrait of widespread institutional corruption. And greed.

The alarming allegations include: stealing research, covering up tainted vaccines, fraud and much more. And Fauci’s parent agency, the National Institute of Health is not the only governmental agency involved in what amounts here to decades of corruption gone awry.”

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
I hope fauci has been enjoying his freedom. His days as a free man are hopefully numbered...

D
r. Mikovits is a hero. Deep state goons destroyed her.

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Wow, Fauci disputes some of Trumps ridiculous assertions and suddenly he is under investigation and subject to outrageous allegations . I wonder if Fauci colluded with Ted Cruz’s father in the assassination of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Reactions: 2lion70

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Wow, Fauci disputes some of Trumps ridiculous assertions and suddenly he is under investigation and subject to outrageous allegations . I wonder if Fauci colluded with Ted Cruz’s father in the assassination of Lee Harvey Oswald.
How did you ever get through dental school if you can’t read? These allegations have nothing to do with Trump. Fauci had this woman’s life destroyed to cover up his evil deeds. The fbi investigation that was quashed happened years ago under comey/holder.

Reactions: 91Joe95

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
How did you ever get through dental school if you can’t read? These allegations have nothing to do with Trump. Fauci had this woman’s life destroyed to cover up his evil deeds. The fbi investigation that was quashed happened years ago under comey/holder.
To this clown - Blowsey Ford = credible.......Dr. Mikovits = fraud

Why even bother...

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
I’m skeptical that these charges surface now.
Dr. Mikovits is an anti vaccine nut job.

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
I don't recall you being surprised or upset when garbage (and I mean garbage) accusations came in during Brett Kavanaugh's nomination and confirmation hearings. Sorry in advance if you voiced your concerns at the time.
I don’t think I complained about Robert Bork either. Does everything need to be tit for tat?

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
I don’t think I complained about Robert Bork either. Does everything need to be tit for tat?
It's reasonable to consider fairly recent events -- Kavanaugh's hearings were in Sept. 2018, and both those hearings and the response to the current virus have occurred while Trump is President. Perhaps Trump triggers your responses?

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
It's reasonable to consider fairly recent events -- Kavanaugh's hearings were in Sept. 2018, and both those hearings and the response to the current virus have occurred while Trump is President. Perhaps Trump triggers your responses?
It is not a secret that I don’t like Donald. I did want to see the Kavanaugh accusations investigated more than they were. Kavanaugh was no angel. He was the Kenneth Starr attorney who interrogated Bill Clinton about Monica Lewinsky. There were a lot of documents pertaining to the Clinton impeachment that were never turned over to Congress. Just two years before Moscow Mitch denied Merrick Garland the dignity of a Senate hearing. Unfortunately SC nominations have turned into very partisan events.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
I’m skeptical that these charges surface now.
Dr. Mikovits is an anti vaccine nut job.
Nice pivot off of your first failed attempt at knocking this story down.

I thought all whistleblowers must be believed?

Shes not anti vax per say shes anti shooting people up with mice viruses that cause cancer. I highly doubt the NCI and Ft Detrick hire too many nut jobs.

She was in the belly of the beast at NCI. If she is saying somethings wrong with vaccines, etc. I’d listen to her.

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Nice pivot off of your first failed attempt at knocking this story down.

I thought all whistleblowers must be believed?

Shes not anti vax per say shes anti shooting people up with mice viruses that cause cancer. I highly doubt the NCI and Ft Detrick hire too many nut jobs.

She was in the belly of the beast at NCI. If she is saying somethings wrong with vaccines, etc. I’d listen to her.
Hey, I’m not gonna pretend to be an expert on this conspiracy. I’d never heard of it before your post. I do know you see conspiracy theories behind every door. Fauci is pro vaccine. This woman is anti vaccine. Differences make sense. The fact that Fauci has become a target of Trumpers and this story emerges makes me highly skeptical. It sounds like the charges were investigated and dismissed. Comey ran the FBI, so at some level he was involved. Big deal. Prior to Donald everyone liked Comey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2lion70

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Hey, I’m not gonna pretend to be an expert on this conspiracy. I’d never heard of it before your post. I do know you see conspiracy theories behind every door. Fauci is pro vaccine. This woman is anti vaccine. Differences make sense. The fact that Fauci has become a target of Trumpers and this story emerges makes be highly skeptical. It sounds like the charges were investigated and dismissed. Comey ran the FBI, so at som3 level he was involved. Big deal. Prior to Donald everyone liked Comey.
Fauci is pro deep state/WHO and their agenda. Same with Comey. This is pretty clear. She wasn’t able to speak out until recently bc assholes like Fauci had their boot on her neck and made her a fugitive, tried to set her up.

Comey was the deep states firewall. See what he did with the clinton email investigation. Anytime there was an investigation into deep state goons he’d make sure to run cover for them by killing those investigations. He will go down as a disgraceful traitor.

Jason1743

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2006
Fauci is pro deep state/WHO and their agenda. Same with Comey. This is pretty clear. She wasn’t able to speak out until recently bc assholes like Fauci had their boot on her neck and made her a fugitive, tried to set her up.

Comey was the deep states firewall. See what he did with the clinton email investigation. Anytime there was an investigation into deep state goons he’d make sure to run cover for them by killing those investigations. He will go down as a disgraceful traitor.
We have a very different opinion. DONALD TRUMP is a disgraceful traitor, and totally incompetent to boot.
Tony Fauci has served in his present position since 1984 under Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump. MAYBE he is doing something well. Let Trump fire him and see what happens.
These "deep staters" you complain about keep this country running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grove Lion

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Another conspiracy from the ether of right wing anti-science people who only want to destroy our country.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
We have a very different opinion. DONALD TRUMP is a disgraceful traitor, and totally incompetent to boot.
Tony Fauci has served in his present position since 1984 under Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump. MAYBE he is doing something well. Let Trump fire him and see what happens.
These "deep staters" you complain about keep this country running.
This whistleblower (funny how you don’t automatically believe this one compared to the Ukraine call one) also served her country for decades, worked with fauci and others for years. She was one of their colleagues/peers/top people in her field before she made a startling discovery and refused to lie and compromise her integrity/tow their line. Then the goons in the deep state/obama admin smeared and destroyed her just like they did to countless other whistleblowers.

And after all of that you instantly dismiss her claims out of hand bc she dared to speak the truth about your precious st. fauci. How nice of you. You have a real nose for truth and justice!!
Another conspiracy from the ether of right wing anti-science people who only want to destroy our country.
Do yourself a favor, before writing it off try watching some of the short video clips embedded in the tweets I posted upstream. She IS a scientist, one of the top in her field since the 80’s. Her reliance on science and data is how she made the discovery that forced her to decide whether she would speak truth to power or lie and stay in the good graces of the swamp. She’s a hero and you’re a tds riddled close minded fool.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Everyone please listen to Dr Mikovits, she’s trying to share extremely important information. Fauci is an evil corrupt piece of shit.

Vaccines don’t create lifetime immunity and the ones we’ve been getting are contaminated with animal retro viruses (which are contagious and cause cancer and neurodegenerative diseases), foreign dna from aborted fetal tissue and animal proteins, and immune suppressants/disinfectants (formaldehyde, etc.)

If for whatever reason you don’t believe her watch this deposition of Dr Stanley Plotkin who developed many of the vaccines (pretty sure this guy is pure evil):

Last edited:

macdad25

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2012
Montville NJ
He's a chiCom Cheerleader. Anyone that can't see that isn't looking.
‘Chicom Cheerleaded’ lmao. You guys need to tap-out. You’re exhausted from defending a smirking, goofy President who is in way over his head. He’s a global punchline.

macdad25

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2012
Montville NJ
Fauci and the NIH hopefully have a day of reckoning coming in the near future. EVIL.

Dr. Mikovitz is yet another whistleblower that was setup and destroyed by the obama admin. Hmm there seems to be a pattern of this happening.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-targeted-dr-fauci-but-comey-pulled-the-plug/

https://player.captivate.fm/episode/74c6e6a6-0f1f-424e-814c-ab6029686c0c

“Top U.S. scientist and research pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits said she cooperated with the FBI during an investigation of Dr. Anthony Fauci and the National Institute of Health, alleging Fauci was a workplace tyrant who was under investigation for swiping scientific research, covering up tainted vaccines, doling out lucrative federal grants to feckless cronies and much more.

Dr. Mikovits broke her long silence on the Thomas Paine Podcast and revealed an insider’s nightmare spanning three decades of conducting research under the governmental control of Fauci. Dr. Mikovits said eventually her widespread allegations of fraud and abuse by Fauci helped spark an investigation by the FBI. Dr. Mikovits said she cooperated with federal law enforcement up through 2014. What happened to the probe? You won’t even believe it when you hear it. Dr. Mikovits now accuses the FBI and Justice Department of a massive cover up to protect Fauci and his associates — and sweeping medical scams that continue to endanger Americans. Another FBI scandal. Another Justice Department scandal. And by the way, that was James Comey’s FBI and Eric Holder’s Justice Department. During the White House administration of Barack Obama. (more below)

These details warrant a host of NEW federal investigations to get to the bottom of numerous Fauci-led schemes revealed by Dr. Mikovits on the Thomas Paine Podcast. Paine also detailed the FBI probe on the Moore Paine Show on Patreon. Dr. Mikovits said Fauci helped imprison her after stealing her proprietary research not once, but twice and her allegations against the White House’s coronavirus top medical advisor and his government cronies paint a disturbing portrait of widespread institutional corruption. And greed.

The alarming allegations include: stealing research, covering up tainted vaccines, fraud and much more. And Fauci’s parent agency, the National Institute of Health is not the only governmental agency involved in what amounts here to decades of corruption gone awry.”
Bill Barr would never be political amirite ? Just Roy Cohn in a cheap rumpled suit. Wait til the post-Mortem on Barr.

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
Wrong. For 4 years you have been wrong. You have no honor.

Reactions: WeR0206

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
It is not a secret that I don’t like Donald. I did want to see the Kavanaugh accusations investigated more than they were. Kavanaugh was no angel. He was the Kenneth Starr attorney who interrogated Bill Clinton about Monica Lewinsky. There were a lot of documents pertaining to the Clinton impeachment that were never turned over to Congress. Just two years before Moscow Mitch denied Merrick Garland the dignity of a Senate hearing. Unfortunately SC nominations have turned into very partisan events.
Wow. So you wanted to torch the guy because he got your guy.

you are a hack.

Reactions: WeR0206

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
This is interesting. Isn't the Virology Journal an NIH project?
From 2005 -- was Dr.Fauci aware?

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Results
We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
This is interesting. Isn't the Virology Journal an NIH project?
From 2005 -- was Dr.Fauci aware?

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Results
We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion
Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69
Yep, pretty sure it's the NIH's journal. So either fauci is incredibly incompetent or incredibly evil/corrupt (I started a thread making this same point that references this study in the OP). He has a lot of vaccine patents so he has a financial conflict of interest re: any treatments. No wonder he constantly throws cold water on the notion of using CQ/HCQ as a preventative/therapeutic.

Reactions: royboy

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
www.qmap.pub
Bump. Fauci is the bernie madoff of medicine.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/.../is-the-new-coronavirus-created-in-a-lab.aspx
================================================================================
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Cellular and molecular biologist Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. believes COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it’s the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 and XMRVs (human gammaretroviruses)
  • SARS-CoV-2 also appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function along with XMRVs
  • Those already infected with XMRVs may end up getting serious COVID-19 infection and/or die from the disease. Mikovits’s research suggests more than 30 million Americans carry XMRVs and other gammaretroviruses in their bodies from contaminated vaccines and blood supply
  • Mikovits believes 40 years of data suggest Type 1 interferon at very low dose would be an ideal treatment for COVID-19
  • RT-PCR (reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction) testing, currently used to diagnose active infection by detecting the presence of SARS-CoV-2 genetic material, overestimates infection rates. For an accurate account of COVID-19 prevalence, we need to test for antibodies
================================================================================
To reiterate some of the key take-home messages Mikovits delivers in this interview:

•She believes COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it’s the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 (which appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function). Previous XMRV (human gammaretroviruses) infection may facilitate SARS-CoV-2 to express the COVID-19 illness.

Put another way, COVID-19 may be initiated by SARS-CoV-2 but dependent upon a preexisting infection with and awakening of other viruses such as XMRV, gamma retroviruses, possibly Lyme and other coinfections, including parasites, and this is why anti-parasitic medications like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin help.

•Blood products and vaccines are contaminated with XMRVs that can damage your immune system and cause CFS, cancer and other chronic diseases. The viruses spread within laboratories as they have adapted to become aerosolized, and contaminate cell lines used in vaccine production and other viral research, including research on coronaviruses.

•Flu vaccines have spread a host of dangerous viruses around the world, which can then interact with SARS COV-2.

•It is possible to develop safer oral vaccines, and interferon alpha could be a valuable treatment alternative against COVID-19. Aside from interferons, other treatment strategies discussed in our interview include hyperbaric oxygen therapy, cannabinoids (CBD), peptide T and antioxidant support.

•SARS-CoV-2 is more dangerous and virulent than typical coronaviruses because it includes sequences of HIV, SARS and another virus, which enable it to infect more than just your respiratory epithelium. It can also infect blood cells and hematopoeitic organs such as the spleen.
Some details from the interview:

"One of the most shocking revelations Mikovits reveals is that she doesn’t believe SARS-CoV-2 is the cause of COVID-19 but merely serves to activate or wake up a dormant XMRV infection. To support her assertion, she states that COVID-19 patients have the same cytokine signature as the gammaretrovirus XMRV, which she published many years ago.

XMRV stands for “xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus.” Xenotrophic refers to viruses that only replicate in cells other than those of the host species. So, XMRVs are viruses that infect human cells yet are not human viruses.2

The XMRV retrovirus is actually the virus that has the same cytokine storm signature as COVID-19, not coronaviruses, which are far more benign. (I delve into what retroviruses are in another section further below.)

Additionally, there may be other infections that also are contributing to the infection, such as Borelia and Babesia or parasites, which may be why some of the antiparasite drugs like Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are working.

Vaccine Gammaretroviruses Have Adapted and Are Aerosolized
Getting back to the issue of gammaretroviruses, Mikovits research showed that many of our vaccines are contaminated with them. How did this happen? In short, vaccine viruses were replicated and grown in animal cell cultures that were already contaminated with retroviruses. In other words, the root of the problem stems from the use of contaminated cell culture lines.

Vaccine manufacturing frequently involves the use of animal tissues and many vaccines are grown animal culture cell lines. As noted in the 2010 paper, “Of Mice and Men: On the Origin of XMRV,” published in Frontiers in Microbiology (which Mikovits did not work on):3

“The novel human retrovirus xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV) is arguably the most controversial virus of this moment. After its original discovery in prostate cancer tissue from North American patients, it was subsequently detected in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome from the same continent …

The detection of integrated XMRV proviruses in prostate cancer tissue proves it to be a genuine virus that replicates in human cells, leaving the question: how did XMRV enter the human population?

We will discuss two possible routes: either via direct virus transmission from mouse to human … or via the use of mouse-related products by humans, including vaccines. We hypothesize that mouse cells or human cell lines used for vaccine production could have been contaminated with a replicating variant of the XMRV precursors encoded by the mouse genome.”

Mikovits goes even further, explaining that, “It became clear in 2011 that these [gammaretro]viruses had adapted to become aerosolized.” This is a rather shocking finding, and this, Mikovits says, is what allows the gammaretroviruses to spread in laboratories from one cell line to another.

This could be related to research catalyzed by Charles Lieber, the former head of Harvard’s chemistry department, who is a nanoscience experts and was arrested by federal authorities earlier this year for working with the Wuhan Virology Institute.

Lab workers may also be inadvertently spreading them as they are using cell lines contaminated with retroviruses in vaccine production that could result in the spread of these retroviruses via the finished vaccine. Mikovits suspects COVID-19 may in fact be a type of vaccine-derived or vaccine-induced retroviral infection.

“I don't believe [COVID-19] is infection from without,” she says. “I believe the spread across [210] countries4 is from injection, and there's enough evidence to support that.”

SARS-CoV-2 — A Combination of SARS, Gammaretroviruses and HIV
Another of her theories is that SARS-CoV-2 is unlikely to have had a zoonotic origin but is likely synthetically produced. She believes it originated in and escaped or leaked from a biosafety laboratory. Mikovits believes both scenarios might be at play, where a lab-created virus, SARS-CoV-2, is causing serious infection and/or death only in those who have underlying retroviruses in their bodies.

Mikovits suspects that people who do not have retroviral infections, SARS-CoV-2 causes no or only mild symptoms. Another possibility is that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is the result of growing coronaviruses in retrovirus-contaminated cell lines, producing a gammaretrovirus-carrying virus.

According to Mikovits, her 2009 through 2011 work suggested 25 million to 30 million Americans were carriers of XMRVs and other gammaretroviruses. That estimate is over a decade old now so the number is likely far higher.

“There is a family of gammaretroviruses, most likely [in] contaminated blood supply and vaccines that are still to this day, almost 10 years later, being injected,” she says.

“We don't need an infectious virus if you inject the blueprint, if you inject the provirus. And … there are a lot of data to support COVID-19 is not SARS-CoV-2 alone, that it's SARS-CoV-2 and XMRVs (human gammaretroviruses) and HIV.”

Might Wearing a Mask Worsen Your Odds of Illness?
Mikovits is also highly critical of the recommendation (and in some places mandate) to wear a face mask or fabric cover such as a bandana around your face. She believes:

“Wearing a mask is going to cause more secretions and give more cells a home and amplify any viruses. [Wearing a mask is] immune suppressive; it's going to limit your body’s ability to produce Type 1 interferon.

You're driving the infection in yourself and you're not preventing the spread. [Instead], you're amplifying [replication of] not just [SARS-CoV-2] but also many other [viruses], including your XMRVs, influenza or other dormant viruses.

What keeps those dormant viruses dormant? Your natural killer (NK) cells, your mast cells, your macrophages. That's where you're getting the inflammatory signature.

So, every virus you amplify is driving the inflammatory signature, and you're going to get sick. [The resulting illness] doesn't have to be SARS-CoV-2 at all. You’re making yourself sick [by bringing dormant viruses out of dormancy]. It's insanity.”

Wearing a face mask after getting a live flu vaccine may further worsen your odds, she says. Why? Because you’re injecting three or more live flu virus strains into your body, which lowers your immune function. You’re also going to shed the viruses contained in the vaccine. If you wear a mask, Mikovits says, you’ll shed those viruses into the mask, which could encourage illness.

On the other hand, not wearing one might jeopardize the health of others. “If you're shedding [the viruses] into the air, you're going to make somebody else get another upper respiratory infection that's going to allow [SARS-CoV-2] to make them sicker,” she warns.

Latest posts