FBI finally admits Texas synagogue siege WAS an anti-Semitic terror attack..

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

after first claiming it was 'not specifically related to the Jewish community'

• FBI initially said in the hours after the attack it was not directed against Jews
  • They backtracked late Sunday after the statement provoked outrage
  • They finally admitted 'the Jewish community was targeted' in the terror attack
  • Malik Faisal Akram from the UK was killed after holding four people hostage

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
In a related story:

Why Was Texas Synagogue Jihadi Allowed Into U.S. Two Weeks Ago Despite ‘Long Criminal Record’?​

How was this man able to storm a synagogue in Texas and take people hostage at gunpoint when he shouldn’t have been allowed into the United States in the first place? If anything shows how broken our immigration system is under the regime of Biden’s handlers, it is this entire episode.

Malik Faisal Akram’s brother Gulbar asked: “He’s known to police. Got a criminal record. How was he allowed to get a visa and acquire a gun?” Yeah. U.S. immigration law states that “any alien convicted of 2 or more offenses (other than purely political offenses), regardless of whether the conviction was in a single trial or whether the offenses arose from a single scheme of misconduct and regardless of whether the offenses involved moral turpitude, for which the aggregate sentences to confinement were 5 years or more is inadmissible” to the United States.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
In a related story:

Why Was Texas Synagogue Jihadi Allowed Into U.S. Two Weeks Ago Despite ‘Long Criminal Record’?​

How was this man able to storm a synagogue in Texas and take people hostage at gunpoint when he shouldn’t have been allowed into the United States in the first place? If anything shows how broken our immigration system is under the regime of Biden’s handlers, it is this entire episode.

Malik Faisal Akram’s brother Gulbar asked: “He’s known to police. Got a criminal record. How was he allowed to get a visa and acquire a gun?” Yeah. U.S. immigration law states that “any alien convicted of 2 or more offenses (other than purely political offenses), regardless of whether the conviction was in a single trial or whether the offenses arose from a single scheme of misconduct and regardless of whether the offenses involved moral turpitude, for which the aggregate sentences to confinement were 5 years or more is inadmissible” to the United States.

This ^^^ is the same question I've been asking. How the eff did he get into the country? Someone should go to jail over letting this psycho in.

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Yeah, we can see why the FBI was unsure about the motive here (sarcasm)

Texas synagogue terrorist Malik Akram’s last call: Of course he hated the Jews​

Toward the end of the 11-hour standoff Saturday at Congregation Beth Israel, Malik Faisal Akram, the 44-year-old homegrown terrorist from northern England, ranted to his younger brother about issues close to any jihadist’s heart.

American imperialism in Muslim lands? Check. The plight of an Islamist prisoner? Check. An optimistic look forward to martyrdom? Check.

“I’m opening the doors for every youngster in England to enter America and f–k with them!” Malik told Gulbar, 33, who was on the line in a Blackburn, England, police station, urging him to surrender after his brother, armed with a pistol, took a rabbi and three congregants hostage.

“Live your f–king life, bro, you f–king coward! We’re coming to f–k America! F–k them if they want to f–k with us! We’ll give them f–king war!” Malik roared during the 11-and-a-half-minute recording, which the Chronicle obtained from a security source.

His family — and the FBI, which was listening in — soon realized that persuasion was pointless. “I’d rather live one day as a lion than 100 years as a jackal,” Malik declared. “I’ve asked Allah for this death. Allah is with me, I’m not worried in the slightest.”