ADVERTISEMENT

FBI advisory for Phila area colleges on Monday...

The threat, which I won't post here, because these jerks just want attention, says there will be another incident near Philadelphia at 1PM CT.

Umm, in Philly people use Eastern Time. Should we panic at 1PM ET or 2PM ET?

At first I thought this was a dumb prank but it's genius. They get two panics for the price of one post.

Tomorrow is probably not the best day to sit for a picture with Ben on the Locust Walk.

art039_0.jpg

The threat, which I won't post here, because these jerks just want attention, says there will be another incident near Philadelphia at 1PM CT.

Umm, in Philly people use Eastern Time. Should we panic at 1PM ET or 2PM ET?

At first I thought this was a dumb prank but it's genius. They get two panics for the price of one post.

Likely some idiot with a prank who thinks this is funny. No one in philly would quote central time (not to mention it would be pretty dumb to give the time to begin with).

regardless... the knucklehead in oregon was online the night night before chatting it up about what was going down the next day ... and receiving good advice, too (well, "good" inasmuch as advice to how to get it done). and hey now, for the record.. on a site monitored by the fbi. see below.

good to know there was a security drill for this kind of thing at the school a week earlier.. clearly well prepared all the way around. and yeah, i got a bug up my buttsky on this one. not saying 100% preventable, but somebody on the 3 initials channel should have had an inkling something might be going down. [for the record, they would -- in theory -- have no idea where precisely this would occur, just in northern oregon... and that said, i thought out other 3 channel boys were supposed to know who was doing what when and where] just sayin...

FBI looks for clues...

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
The message was odd quoting central time and also saying a university 'near Philadelphia'. I'd think the folks at Villanova, Haverford, Swarthmore, St. Joe's, PSU SEPA campuses, and Delaware would be pretty alert tomorrow just in case.

ADVERTISEMENT