ADVERTISEMENT

FB Seat Selection

007Bulldog

Sep 1, 2008
Completed the seat selection/relocation process this morning. Tons of seats available through out the stadium.

Worst home schedule in history coupled with highest prices ever

will do that.

Re: Worst home schedule in history coupled with highest prices ever

Originally posted by dwiz:
will do that.
But.....you have our BIG RIVAL coming to town. That has to be worth something. OK, maybe not, but Buffalo (Tatanka) is coming in too.

Upgraded some of my seats yesterday!

I didn't see that many available, but I was only focused on certain sections.
This post was edited on 3/12 8:56 AM by LundyPSU

No the difference is this year seat selection was done after ticket renewals were due. In years past seat selection were done before renewals were due. So even if people had no plans on renewing tickets those seats were still not available.

Originally posted by PSU_Nut:
No the difference is this year seat selection was done after ticket renewals were due. In years past seat selection were done before renewals were due. So even if people had no plans on renewing tickets those seats were still not available.
Exactly. I would certianly hope more seats are available for switching this year -- that was the one big benefit of the early renewal date.

In previous years, people renewing their seats did not ave access to seats still being "reserved" for folks who had not renewed. As a result, once those seats were released, it was only new season ticket holder purchasers who did so late in th etimeframe who could potentially pick up those seats -- talk about being backwards.

Someone looking at the open seats now should liternally be seeing every seat that is not held by a person renewing season tickets (or reserved for students/visitors section).

Re: Upgraded some of my seats yesterday!

i was hoping to upgrade, but nothing better is available. Bummer.

Not sure what you saw, but I'm in the most expensive section in the house and there was virtually nothing to upgrade to.

There were some great seats available ED. But, I see that they have been snatched up. Also saw a number of aisle seats between the 30's inc EE. Mostly, I was referring to the total number of seats available in ALL sections.

Nav -- 1,748 seats available in the south upper deck in Secs SAU- SLU. While most seats are in the mid to upper rows, there are plenty in the lower rows and even some on the aisles. Whether they are still there when you select, who knows?

Question regarding south upper deck

I noticed all seats in the top five rows of SAU and SBU are unavailable. There are numerous available seats in the mirror sections on the other side of the south upper deck. Are those rows in SAU and SBU reserved for someone?? University staff maybe?? It's not a big deal but it made me curious.

This post was edited on 3/13 8:15 AM by NittPicker

ADVERTISEMENT