ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite moments in television...

The Chandler-Jill Goodacre scene perfectly defines the 90s for me
I agree that there are much better Simpsons scenes. "I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T" comes to mind right away as does this scene but everyone is probably going to have something different that jumps out to them.

One of my favorite "It's always Sunny in Philadelphia" episodes ... a muscular scientist wearing a mesh tank top!

Taxi: Reverend Jim has a dream that Alex is going to die. Alex is going to drink a glass of water very quickly, be mistaken for a woman, and do the can-can wearing a green shirt and a catcher's mask, and then, he's guessing, expire. Hilarious.

watch

...had this conversation last night with some guys at my local watering hole....most of our rememberances were from the late 60s/70s/80s, and a few guys had some thoughts from the 90s....

Well, you hit my top two right out of the gate. I still remember watching the drivers license test from Taxi (#1) in my parent's family room and nearly peeing my pants I was laughing so hard. Not sure where I was for the Thanksgiving episode of WKRP (#2), but had pretty much the same reaction. Of course I also had crushes on Elaine Nardo and Bailey Quarters!

ADVERTISEMENT