Fauci’s Colleague Offered to Secretly Erase a COVID-19 Paper Containing Data Hidden By China.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Andersen’s opposition to the report – which provided evidence that the Chinese Community Party was attempting to cover up information about the early days of the virus’ spread – came months after he had privately emailed Fauci that some of COVID-19’s characteristics “(potentially) look engineered.”

According to Vanity Fair:

That’s when Andersen made a suggestion that surprised Bloom. He said he was a screener at the preprint server, which gave him access to papers that weren’t yet public. He then offered to either entirely delete the preprint or revise it “in a way that would leave no record that this had been done.” Bloom refused, saying that he doubted either option was appropriate, “given the contentious nature of the meeting.”

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
This needs to be investigated by a serious task force. A non DC staff team that is not composed of career politician, bureaucrats or PhD boneheads.

Reactions: Gnat91 and john4psu

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Andersen’s opposition to the report – which provided evidence that the Chinese Community Party was attempting to cover up information about the early days of the virus’ spread – came months after he had privately emailed Fauci that some of COVID-19’s characteristics “(potentially) look engineered.”

According to Vanity Fair:

That’s when Andersen made a suggestion that surprised Bloom. He said he was a screener at the preprint server, which gave him access to papers that weren’t yet public. He then offered to either entirely delete the preprint or revise it “in a way that would leave no record that this had been done.” Bloom refused, saying that he doubted either option was appropriate, “given the contentious nature of the meeting.”

If you read the Vanity Fair article on this, you can see that our govt totally sold us out to protect the CCP.

As I've stated in previous threads, I would no longer support a loved one fighting for our country. Until massive reforms are made, the USA is no longer anything better than any other nation in western civilization. And we are, perhaps, far worse than most western European nations. The total ****ing mess this nation made of the Steele Dossier, FISA Warrants, Russia!, two impeachments, and COVID shows that we are simply a banana republic. This takes a lot for me to say because I was as red, white and blue as anyone and willing to give my life up for the cause. It saddens me greatly to know that great men's legacies that raised me and fought in WW2 and Korea are no longer in place. I am the last generation to enjoy true American Exceptionalism.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
If you read the Vanity Fair article on this, you can see that our govt totally sold us out to protect the CCP.

As I've stated in previous threads, I would no longer support a loved one fighting for our country. Until massive reforms are made, the USA is no longer anything better than any other nation in western civilization. And we are, perhaps, far worse than most western European nations. The total ****ing mess this nation made of the Steele Dossier, FISA Warrants, Russia!, two impeachments, and COVID shows that we are simply a banana republic. This takes a lot for me to say because I was as red, white and blue as anyone and willing to give my life up for the cause. It saddens me greatly to know that great men's legacies that raised me and fought in WW2 and Korea are no longer in place. I am the last generation to enjoy true American Exceptionalism.
I understand your frustration. But my son and three other gentleman he grew up with are going to be 90 day wonders. They are gentleman that grew up in McLean North Arlington. They are tough guys, football, wrestling, swimming, and lacrosse and baseball. Those three and about 10 other gentleman really stood up for the right standards. Yes they partied but I feel really good about them leading the way. I was raised by a WW2 tanker and I served in the Cold War.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I understand your frustration. But my son and three other gentleman he grew up with are going to be 90 day wonders. They are gentleman that grew up in McLean North Arlington. They are tough guys, football, wrestling, swimming, and lacrosse and baseball. Those three and about 10 other gentleman really stood up for the right standards. Yes they partied but I feel really good about them leading the way. I was raised by a WW2 tanker and I served in the Cold War.
God Bless them but my beef with is a govt and media that protect the CCP over us in a pandemic. I won't fight and die for that govt.

Reactions: TFBaum

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
God Bless them but my beef with is a govt and media that protect the CCP over us in a pandemic. I won't fight and die for that govt.
I hear you. To be honest there were times through Reagan through Clinton raising my hand was difficult.