ADVERTISEMENT

Fast cars on the move

And if you have noticed Flo now ranks AJ as a 220. I have said all along this kid will be a heavy. He's still just a puppy he will make an awesome apprentice/replacement for Cassar. He is in the same mold and will be a huge force to be reckoned with. Look out Gable 2-3 years from now a wrecking ball is coming.

Seth it s great but we are talking a different level with Ferrari. He remains on my must get list for 2020 along with Bartlett (Princeton Announce soon) :)

my understanding is that they sent an email to BC and are 100000% on their way back to texas but that does NOT mean OKstate is the future.

Reactions: naddabluechip
And if you have noticed Flo now ranks AJ as a 220. I have said all along this kid will be a heavy. He's still just a puppy he will make an awesome apprentice/replacement for Cassar. He is in the same mold and will be a huge force to be reckoned with. Look out Gable 2-3 years from now a wrecking ball is coming.

Seth it s great but we are talking a different level with Ferrari. He remains on my must get list for 2020 along with Bartlett (Princeton Announce soon) :)

His style is better suited for 197. I think he’ll be there. His 220 ranking is due to his short time at BC where Cardenas was 195

His style is better suited for 197. I think he’ll be there. His 220 ranking is due to his short time at BC where Cardenas was 195

I tend to disagree on that his body is still getting bigger and filling out. From what I hear his dad is a really big dude as well. Think of where Cassar was as a Jr. In highschool. I put money on him being a heavyweight no matter where he goes 2 years from now after a redshirt.

No matter what, new kids in a new school.

There doesn't appear to be a history of uncontrolled aggressive behavior.

Without knowing what was going on it is impossible to draw insightful conclusions.

Insightful?! Who's looking for insightful? I bet you really meant inciteful. :D

Reactions: lionlover
Princeton is apparently getting their recruiting bump from a solid year and NCAA performance. Anybody else in New Jersey getting any bumps?

Well, I'm in New Mexico, and I get goosebumps thinking of these fast cars heading to State College. :cool:

Reactions: lionlover
i sat next to AJ for part of session 1 of Final X yesterday afternoon. really nice kid, i didn't realize who he was when sat down. very personable, he initiated the conversation to talk about how much respect he had for the greco competitors and how difficult that style was. i had noticed the ferrari logo on his phone case and after he mentioned he was on an official visit to rutgers, i looked at his shirt that said 'texas wrestling' and put 1 and 1 and 1 together. i asked if he was AJ and he said yeah and then went back to talking about the action. he talked about how crazy the crowds at rutgers duals were, despite not having as big attendance. he also mentioned he has an official visit to psu planned for september.

i sat next to AJ for part of session 1 of Final X yesterday afternoon. really nice kid, i didn't realize who he was when sat down. very personable, he initiated the conversation to talk about how much respect he had for the greco competitors and how difficult that style was. i had noticed the ferrari logo on his phone case and after he mentioned he was on an official visit to rutgers, i looked at his shirt that said 'texas wrestling' and put 1 and 1 and 1 together. i asked if he was AJ and he said yeah and then went back to talking about the action. he talked about how crazy the crowds at rutgers duals were, despite not having as big attendance. he also mentioned he has an official visit to psu planned for september.

Any chance you asked AJ whether Goodale used the 'perennial top 10' line in his recruiting pitch? :)

My inside sources tell me that by that Italian flag emoji in his name he is riding the cruise liner to the jersey shore, fist pumping, perennial top 10 wrestling program in Nj :p
Well by golly, if the perennial top 10 team continues to rake in top 10 talent they may actually become an occasional top 10 team in real life. Maybe.

yeah, the first Facebook post on that list told pretty much where all of the family members were.

Ive long said you can be "an insider" just by having a LOT of time to scan the interwebs....

that ability is what gets many a rumor started across the interwebs by insiders

#morganishomesick
#Surianopaperwork
#turkisabwifriend

Reactions: diggerpup
That question mark sure makes it seem like a non-commitment.

Besides, didn't the Recruiting National Champs just visit him?

Anyone else find it weird that he uses his name when he tweets as if we didn’t know it was him already lol. Makes me wonder if his father is posting and had a watchful eye. Which if he does. Good for him because we have seen too many lives ruined due to social media especially tweets resurfacing from high school later on down the road

read somewhere over the weekend that AJ was at Ohio state and will be at PSU next weekend.

read somewhere over the weekend that AJ was at Ohio state and will be at PSU next weekend.

JOzMI5C.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT