ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo thread with actual wrestling content

Younger Ferrari lost to a guy named Charlie... At least that's what everyone was screaming after the match lol.

Reactions: danoftw
Saw Dalton Perry lost in the quarterfinals... he was winning the match and got thrown for a 4 point move in the last 7 seconds by a kid from Minnesota... going to be interesting to watch him in high school next year as he will be a freshman I believe...

Perry could of won PIAA states this season. He is a supreme talent. He will battle back to take third
The M2 Trifecta is still rolling: Kasak, Gibson and Manville. The Pa Cadets are lucky M2 sent their hammers or PA wouldn’t be leading

Sam herring is putting in a tournament.

That move to pa was huge for his trajectory

Reactions: diggerpup
Sam herring is putting in a tournament.

That move to pa was huge for his trajectory
I did not realize he is only going to be in 8th grade this coming year. Tough test next but he is wrestling great.

Its freestyle, look at the freestyle kids who did good in past tournaments then look what they did in ncaa’s . I believe Pa kids are better in folk across the board. Why do u think flo wants everything to go freestyle like who’s #1. They bought, literally, into freestyle. I for one would loss another sport to watch if all wrestling went to freestyle. Dare i say its a style that rewards wrestlers who couldn’t hold the shoes of a good wrestlers in folkstyle. Whats fun about watching wrestlers tie up legs do 4 alligator rolls and get hands raised, kinda stupid.

Its freestyle, look at the freestyle kids who did good in past tournaments then look what they did in ncaa’s . I believe Pa kids are better in folk across the board. Why do u think flo wants everything to go freestyle like who’s #1. They bought, literally, into freestyle. I for one would loss another sport to watch if all wrestling went to freestyle. Dare i say its a style that rewards wrestlers who couldn’t hold the shoes of a good wrestlers in folkstyle. Whats fun about watching wrestlers tie up legs do 4 alligator rolls and get hands raised, kinda stupid.
Poster name checks out

I love watching a Pa mat game wizard chew up guys who are only proficient in 1 position

10-5 to Emilio Ysaguirre, Arizona
Ysaguirre, the Wrath of God! :)

Aguirre-the-Wrath-of-God-750x400.jpg

Reactions: danoftw and js8793
Flo social media should report to see flo Karen and report an assault

freestyle blows you get backpoints when the guy is sittin on his ass!!ROFLMFAO

folkstyle is for nancies that feel entitled to being rewarded for staying in a position for longer than their opponent and rewards slowing action and leaving the competitive surface.

lol leg lace push out just a joke!!bet the greeks didnt score this way!!
If you don't wanna get pushed out, fight and stay in the competitive area. That's the job of the athlete in the first place.

And don't even get me started on the soft-ass "slam" calls in folkstyle, that have basically cut the balls off our Greco program because every time somebody executes a great takedown or throw, half of you weaklings cry about it and gasp to the point the ref caves in.

I'm more than willing to die on this hill. Folkstyle is an inferior product, unless you're ignorant or don't believe in meritocracy.

How about the folks who want to argue free vs folk start a thread about it instead of hijacking the Fargo thread? We don't need a third Fargo thread because of derailment :).
You're lucky I'm only a couple of Gables in...

But, how about these Valiant Prep kids with old man Larkin in AZ? I'm fairly positive they're like, not allowed at a lot of big HS tournaments due to not being a part of the NFHS, but two Fargo champs, at least one other AA, and more coming in pretty damn impressive.

Thompson of IL with a nice win in the semis at 170, almost lost it at the end but fought the turn well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT