Facts

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
There are a lot of affluent people living in red states and there are a lot of poor people living in blue states.

There are a lot of blue state residents making into the 6 figures living paycheck to paycheck because COL is so high.

There are a lot of red state residents making 40k a year that have no debt, too

Reactions: jimarnp and bdgan

maypole

May 9, 2022
There are a lot of blue state residents making into the 6 figures living paycheck to paycheck because COL is so high.

There are a lot of red state residents making 40k a year that have no debt, too
Wonder why col is so high in blue states? More people want to live there.

Reactions: NJPSU

maypole

May 9, 2022
You are still talking states. I said to do your bullets with red vs blue counties. I guess I can’t blame you for ignoring my initial request.
Info not available. Except on covid deaths, far higher rate in red counties.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Lmao. To think, people are really this stupid. Like red or blue states are better than the other. Like they are not interdependent upon each other. Ffs, neither could survive without the other today. Politics make people look incredibly stupid.
They are easily lead.

Reactions: Hotshoe

maypole

May 9, 2022
Lmao. To think, people are really this stupid. Like red or blue states are better than the other. Like they are not interdependent upon each other. Ffs, neither could survive without the other today. Politics make people look incredibly stupid.
Maybe, but tell that to Texas who wants to secede. Good riddance.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Maybe, but tell that to Texas who wants to secede. Good riddance.
Jesus, you argue like a 2 year old. Cali's have said the same thing. We'll wait for you to tell us when it takes place.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
Tell us more about going back 50 years, Mister "can't stop talking about Vietnam".

Are you going to supply the data that the coward maypole won't??
You keep bringing up Vietnam, I haven't mentioned it in probably over a year. You have a Vietnam fixation, or a Vaselino fixation. Seek help.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
You keep bringing up Vietnam, I haven't mentioned it in probably over a year. You have a Vietnam fixation, or a Vaselino fixation. Seek help.

You stopped mentioning it because I called you on it, Vic.

Don't talk about conservatives going back 50 years when you're still stuck there. You need to seek help.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
GDP per person and median household income is 25% higher in blue states.
Share of kids in poverty is 20% lower in blue states.
Share of households below poverty line is 40% lower in blue states.
Gun deaths per capita are twice as high in red states.
The maternal mortality rate is twice as high in red states.
Covid vaccination rate is 20% higher in blue states and covid death rate is 20% higher in red states.
Life expectancy is nearly 3 years greater in blue states.
Per capita spending on education is 50% higher in blue states.
All blue states have higher min wage than federal mandate, while 1/3 of red states do.
Why stop at the state level? Could it be that democratic controlled urban areas don't fall in this "data" that you pulled.
St Louis for example.
Murder rate: 67 per 100k
Poverty rate 20.4%
Overall crime rate 8,111 per 100k people

Etc....shall I continue? Diluting data with rich well to do neighborhoods in order to mask what 60 years of democratic rule gas caused in urban areas is not only dishonest. It also easy to pick out. It's kind of like when anti gun people inflate mass shooting figures by changing the parameters or counting someone thst died with covid as a person tgat died of covid. Nice try though.

Reactions: Lion8286

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Why stop at the state level? Could it be that democratic controlled urban areas don't fall in this "data" that you pulled.
St Louis for example.
Murder rate: 67 per 100k
Poverty rate 20.4%
Overall crime rate 8,111 per 100k people

Etc....shall I continue? Diluting data with rich well to do neighborhoods in order to mask what 60 years of democratic rule gas caused in urban areas is not only dishonest. It also easy to pick out. It's kind of like when anti gun people inflate mass shooting figures by changing the parameters or counting someone thst died with covid as a person tgat died of covid. Nice try though.

Expect the usual crickets from @maypole and the rest of the libtards.

Reactions: LioninHouston

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
You stopped mentioning it because I called you on it, Vic.

Don't talk about conservatives going back 50 years when you're still stuck there. You need to seek help.
If you think anything I say or do is due to you, you're even dumber than I thought. Narcissist.

maypole

May 9, 2022

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Businesses like to relocate where wages are low and protection of workers are even lower.
During my career we looked for places with plenty of skilled workers, business friendly regulations, and proximity to customers/transportation. We never once looked for places where it was easy to screw people over.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Businesses like to relocate where wages are low and protection of workers are even lower.
Meanwhile, professional, high tech and white collar jobs remain in blue states because that is where the brains are.
Brains? Can you still define “woman?”

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
The red states require the massive infusion of capital from the blue states. The red states provide corn, wheat, beef and beaches.

So liberals don't want corn, wheat, beef, and beaches? Let us know how that works out.

Jason, do you have any actual data? Your coward friend @maypole is MIA.

maypole

May 9, 2022
During my career we looked for places with plenty of skilled workers, business friendly regulations, and proximity to customers/transportation. We never once looked for places where it was easy to screw people over.
Business friendly regulations is corporate-speak for screw people over.