ADVERTISEMENT

Factory Of Sadness.

21Guns

Dec 10, 2013
Bellefonte
I really feel for my brothers in the Cleveland and Erie areas....they come so close, year in and year out...but the fact remains, the hero "took his talents to South Beach" IN HIS PRIME.

REPEAT, IN HIS PRIME.

That's the main reason that no title will see the city. Now, with that said the Consol has not exactly been the arena of glory, but nothing compares to Cleveland and the factory.

Reactions: Nbergbuck
I really feel for my brothers in the Cleveland and Erie areas....they come so close, year in and year out...but the fact remains, the hero "took his talents to South Beach" IN HIS PRIME.

REPEAT, IN HIS PRIME.

That's the main reason that no title will see the city. Now, with that said the Consol has not exactly been the arena of glory, but nothing compares to Cleveland and the factory.
Excellent post. Lebron can play great is spurts, but can't sustain it. Too much mileage on him now. Beyond that GS has a better, deeper roster than the Cavs. That's life.

Guns is right. As great as Lebron is, he is not quite as good as he was a few years ago. The outside shot is not near as consistent, and his free throw shooting has dropped off.

I thought Love played well during the time he was in there. Tristan Thompson had just a monster first half. Something like nine (9!) offensive rebounds and 14 points. Kyrie Irving shot well, and ended up with roughly 25 points, I think. he is a quality player. But they are not good enough to compete with the Warriors over a seven game series.

The Warriors just TOOK that game in the third quarter. Tightened up the defense, and Steph and Klay got some open looks. It was all over in a few minutes. Splash Brothers combined for 63 points. Iggy, Draymond and Livingston are veterans and pros in the fullest sense of the word. The know how to win, and they rarely get flustered. I frankly don't care about all the comparisons with past teams. This team is a lot of fun to watch, and to root for.

Reactions: Ski and AldenT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT