ExxonMobil climate change investigation

tgar

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2001
When will the Democrat Party pay Trillions in reparations for inflicting Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, Opposing anti-lynching Laws, Supporting Rigged Courts, Poll Taxes and supporting the Right of Ownership over others while inflicting Rapes, Tortures and Death on innocent individuals?

When does the Democrat Party take responsibility for their actions?​

Oh my, now look where this thread has ended up. Way to stay on point.

T J

May 29, 2001

tgar - It's all laid out for you, if you had taken the time to look and if you could understand.
The exact quote was provided in the post. My response was a direct response to that ONE post and it used the same wording as the prior poster, but a different example.

Try to keep up tgar... it's really not that difficult.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
When the premise of the poster trying to make a point takes a convoluted turn and uses people with an obvious political agenda in order to make the point don't blame an honest response to being off point.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
tgar - It's all laid out for you, if you had taken the time to look and if you could understand.
The exact quote was provided in the post. My response was a direct response to that ONE post and it used the same wording as the prior poster, but a different example.

Try to keep up tgar... it's really not that difficult.

Tgar, you are not looking it from TJ's point of view, that is why you can't understand it. Try ramming your head repeating into a cement wall until you start drooling on yourself and then take another look at it.

NYNY

Even though Exxon paid lip service to the current dogma, their published reports from their research indicates that renewables (wind and solar) will only be a small player 25 years from now.

That is the opinion of Exxon who may be a little bit biased don't you think?

What do you the renewable energy companies would say? Do you think their opinion would be the same as Exxons? I bet they would not agree, wouldn't you?

I believe the big four fossil fuel companies in Germany claimed at one point that renewable in Germany could not provide more than 2% of their needs. They were way, way off. And now, this:
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...tility-goodbye-fossil-fuels-hello-renewables/

On Sunday, Germany’s biggest utility E.ON announced plans to split into two companies and focus on renewables in a major shift that could be an indicator of broader changes to come across the utility sector. E.ON will spin off its nuclear, oil, coal, and gas operations in an effort to confront a drastically altered energy market, especially under the pressure of Germany’s Energiewende — the country’s move away from nuclear to renewables. The company told shareholders that it will place “a particular emphasis on expanding its wind business in Europe and in other selected target markets,” and that it will also “strengthen its solar business.”​

Rumble , you are so funny you almost made me laugh my ass off.

What you are referring to couldn't even be detected in 1000's of years..
That is how clueless you are....get back to me in 5000 years and we
will talk about it..LOL as I LMFAO

And that 5000 years is but a blink of the eye in Geologic time scale.

T J

May 29, 2001

Tgar, you are not looking it from TJ's point of view, that is why you can't understand it. Try ramming your head repeating into a cement wall until you start drooling on yourself and then take another look at it.

Hilarious watching your immaturity rumble.

Run rumble boy - run from the science.