Exhibit A of Dem-Media Party's core constituency

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Now that minorities are abandoning the Party in droves, its core constituency is emerging as privileged, entitled white women of the sort who wrote the piece linked below, congratulating herself for abandoning her husband and three children because she felt bored and unfulfilled.

Can you win a presidential election on the strength of support from that demographic? Maybe...if you cheat and lie a lot. One thing for sure though: putting people like that in charge of the government and societal institutions is a surefire recipe for national ruin.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Now that minorities are abandoning the Party in droves, its core constituency is emerging as privileged, entitled white women of the sort who wrote the piece linked below, congratulating herself for abandoning her husband and three children because she felt bored and unfulfilled.

Can you win a presidential election on the strength of support from that demographic? Maybe...if you cheat and lie a lot. One thing for sure though: putting people like that in charge of the government and societal institutions is a surefire recipe for national ruin.

Oh lord, how self indulgent. another woman finding herself. Well there you are honey, just another person. Nothing very special but that's life. Oh no, can't be that , she has dreams you know.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Seems like the next Lifetime Movie

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Don't forget the white liberal males that talk about abortion more than women.
Oh yeah, I'm a pragmatic pro life guy. I don't think it'll go away entirely and my seriously pro choice wife thinks prior to 12 weeks yes, none after that time. I said honey, you're not really prochoice these days lol.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Don't forget the white liberal males that talk about abortion more than women.

Agreed.

There is no shortage of scumbag males (of all political affiliations) who are every bit as bad in their own way as the female author of the article posted.

Moreover, sometimes marriages can't and shouldn't be saved...because the emotional, physical, or sexual abuse inflicted by one spouse makes such unions destructive and unsustainable.

Still, the mindset of this woman is classic and exemplifies a generation of comfortable, privileged, entitled (mostly white) women who think the world revolves around them.

Seriously, this group has arguably become the core constituency of the Dem-Media Party. Just look at the polling data.

Reactions: Ski

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl

Do you mean college educated women smarter than you, i agree. They realize what a crazy fraud Corrupt Filthy Don and the con party was, is !

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Do you mean college educated women smarter than you, i agree. They realize what a crazy fraud Corrupt Filthy Don and the con party was, is !

"Smart" as measured by IQ means nothing, Frank.

The more important thing is that these people are vacuous, shallow, and entirely devoid of wisdom.

The article I posted speaks clearly to that.