ADVERTISEMENT

ex Pitt quarterbacks

spydersabich

Mar 2, 2015
Peterman was 6 for 14 for 66 yards (and 2 carries for 4 yards and a fumble) today in his debut as a starting qb for the Bills. Unfortunately 5 of his other passes were interceptions. He had 3 interceptions by the end of the first quarter, one of which was a pick six. He was replaced in the second half by Taylor. What a brilliant idea to bench Taylor and take yourself out of the playoff race.

Peterman was 6 for 14 for 66 yards (and 2 carries for 4 yards and a fumble) today in his debut as a starting qb for the Bills. Unfortunately 5 of his other passes were interceptions. He had 3 interceptions by the end of the first quarter, one of which was a pick six. He was replaced in the second half by Taylor. What a brilliant idea to bench Taylor and take yourself out of the playoff race.

Why the hell would a coach let a young man out there for 5 picks?

5 picks are 5 picks, but 2 were not his fault as they were there for his receiver he tipped them. Kelvin Benjamin maybe the worst WR in football, I remember some where saying how crazy Carolina was to dump him. Looks like a good move.

Yes. Not in just the first half though.:) Peterman's performance is one for the ages.
I haven't the NFL regular season games, playoffs maybe, in decades. I do tune in ocassionally to see what our kids are doing. Glad to see on the board posting that Mauti is playing. Hope he doesn't overly extend himself creating a worsened condition. Anyway, who is Peterman play for?

I haven't the NFL regular season games, playoffs maybe, in decades. I do tune in ocassionally to see what our kids are doing. Glad to see on the board posting that Mauti is playing. Hope he doesn't overly extend himself creating a worsened condition. Anyway, who is Peterman play for?
Peterman plays for the Bills.

Reactions: step.eng69
I don't wish him ill, so feel sorry for the kid. Hope he gets a chance to redeem himself.

ADVERTISEMENT