Evidence potentially pointing to voter fraud..

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So explain to me why orange face was the only repuke to loose in Wis? Why did Ron (putin lover) Johnson win?

Why after repukes in GA did recounts done by a repuke, who voted for the orange one still come up with Biden winning?

Why in AR did they do a very thorough recount of their election and waist the tax payers money did he loose again?

In FL with over 11 million votes they have only found 75 votes that were questionable and I know the 4 in our area that 3 of 4 voted in two states and the 4th, the mother took the daughters mail-in ballot and signed for her. The daughter did the right thing and turned her in. Guess what they all voted for your hero .

This is just like Putin saying Ukraine is going to use chemical weapons, when in fact he'll be doing it. You accuse your opposition of cheating when in fact it is you that's doing the cheating.

All your BS fraudulent voter fraud is just that, Bull Shit.

Get over it your boy lost.

I will agree with you if Hunter broke the law nail his ass, but you better get Javanka and that crooked family just as well.
You spend a lot of time posting something I'm not going to read? Good for you ! Any other fun tricks?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Unlike a moron like gogurt I actually know some people investigating the fraud . Counting fraudulent votes and getting the same number is not the same as investigating that the votes belonged to legitimately registered voters who voted properly.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
So explain to me why orange face was the only repuke to loose in Wis? Why did Ron (putin lover) Johnson win?

Why after repukes in GA did recounts done by a repuke, who voted for the orange one still come up with Biden winning?

Why in AR did they do a very thorough recount of their election and waist the tax payers money did he loose again?

In FL with over 11 million votes they have only found 75 votes that were questionable and I know the 4 in our area that 3 of 4 voted in two states and the 4th, the mother took the daughters mail-in ballot and signed for her. The daughter did the right thing and turned her in. Guess what they all voted for your hero .

This is just like Putin saying Ukraine is going to use chemical weapons, when in fact he'll be doing it. You accuse your opposition of cheating when in fact it is you that's doing the cheating.

All your BS fraudulent voter fraud is just that, Bull Shit.

Get over it your boy lost.

I will agree with you if Hunter broke the law nail his ass, but you better get Javanka and that crooked family just as well.

Ron Johnson didn’t even run in the 2020 election. He’s not up for re-election until 2022.

The Democrats used indiscriminate mass mail in balloting and a massive ballot harvesting effort in Democrat controlled districts in GA to cheat and get the illegitimate imposter into the WH and swing congressional districts.

In Florida, the Democrats couldn’t cheat and Trump and Republicans won the state by a lot. Not a big surprise or relevant to your point, whatever that is.

Your Ukraine analogy is ridiculous and it’s always the Democrats that cheat. They made an art out of cheating and the it’s the only way the Democrats and their lying MSM accomplices can win, as if it wasn’t for their dishonest and corrupt games, and the public actually payed attention, their policies couldn’t stand the light of day.

Face it, voter fraud by Democrats is real and is the only reason they win. Cheating is just something they do.

Get over it as your boy is an illegitimate imposter and America lost. But the Democrat rodents will be tossed out in the upcoming midterms and the “grown ups” will be in charge.

I’m happy you finally acknowledge that now that you know that “old Hunter” is being properly vetted and that Hunter Biden is a pathetic lying POS and now in a world of hurt and likely to be exposed publicly. Better late than never if you want to save face. The truth is that both Sleepy Joe and Hunter will face real justice very soon.

And, by the way, despite your hatred for everything Trump, there is no evidence whatsoever that Trumps kids did anything wrong or unethical like the Biden’s. But if I were a left wing nut case and everything the Democrats go or say turns out to be totally fake and wrong, and with the damage they have already done to this country in a little over 1 year, I can’t blame you for trying to serve up a distraction.

Last edited:

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
Ron Johnson didn’t even run in the 2020 election. He’s not up for re-election until 2022.

The Democrats used indiscriminate mass mail in balloting and a massive ballot harvesting effort in Democrat controlled districts in GA to cheat and get the illegitimate imposter into the WH and swing congressional districts.

In Florida, the Democrats couldn’t cheat and Trump and Republicans won the state by a lot. Not a big surprise or relevant to your point, whatever that is.

Your Ukraine analogy is ridiculous and it’s always the Democrats that cheat. They made an art out of cheating and the it’s the only way the Democrats and their lying MSM accomplices can win, as if it wasn’t for their dishonest and corrupt games, and the public actually payed attention, their policies couldn’t stand the light of day.

Face it, voter fraud by Democrats is real and is the only reason they win. Cheating is just something they do.

Get over it as your boy is an illegitimate imposter and America lost. But the Democrat rodents will be tossed out in the upcoming midterms and the “grown ups” will be in charge.

I’m happy you finally acknowledge that now that you know that “old Hunter” is being properly vetted and that Hunter Biden is a pathetic lying POS and now in a world of hurt and likely to be exposed publicly. Better late than never if you want to save face. The truth is that both Sleepy Joe and Hunter will face real justice very soon.

And, by the way, despite your hatred for everything Trump, there is no evidence whatsoever that Trumps kids did anything wrong or unethical like the Biden’s. But if I were a left wing nut case and everything the Democrats go or say turns out to be totally fake and wrong, and with the damage they have already done to this country in a little over 1 year, I can’t blame you for trying to serve up a distraction.
Prove it. Can't? Knew you couldn't.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
MADISON — Absentee ballot drop boxes, which exploded in use in 2020 amid COVID-19 concerns, were a potential beehive of “organized crime,” voting integrity activists told the Assembly Campaign and Elections Committee at a hearing Thursday.

Texas-based True the Vote worked with contractor VoteStand in tracking the cellphone data points at and around drop boxes in Milwaukee, Green Bay and Racine in the weeks leading up to the 2020 presidential election (Oct. 20 to Nov. 3). The individuals also were tracked to liberal nongovernmental organizations — often to and from the offices and the ballot drop boxes.

Using geospatial technology, they tracked 138 unique devices (individuals) that went to drop boxes in the three cities more than 3,500 times. Ultimately, the exhaustive analysis showed 7 percent of Wisconsin’s 1.9 million mail-in ballots were “trafficked” by ballot harvesters. That number held up in every battleground state the voter integrity groups examined.

“This is a number that should concern everyone, There were 4.8 million votes cast nationally in this fashion,” Gregg Phillips, founder of VoteStand, testified.

“If you consider that some of the elections in some of the states were pretty close, it really is troubling that this could have happened … It’s an organized crime that was perpetrated on America.”

Screenshot-2022-03-24-at-8.47.13-PM-1.png

The analysis also found that 14 of the targeted devices were at one or more of the violent riots that occurred in Wisconsin in the summer of 2020.
Screenshot-2022-03-24-at-8.54.47-PM.png

Catherine Engelbrecht, of True the Vote, told committee members that the combination of the legally questionable drop boxes and Wisconsin’s dirty voters rolls led to opportunities for widespread manipulation.
“We’re not suggesting the ballots cast were illegal ballots; we are saying the ballots were abused,” she said. “And this kind of abuse is pervasive in our most vulnerable communities.”
Engelbrecht recommends the Legislature:
— Commit to clean voter rolls and real-time technology. Outdated voter registration is “the gateway to all the fraud.”
— More clearly define ballot harvesting in state laws. That includes banning ballot harvesting events like Madison’s Democracy in the Park.
— Stop private funding for elections (Zuckbucks)
— Make penalties for cheating something cheaters fear.
And “completely banning the ballot drop boxes would be a good start,” Phillips said.
A lawsuit on that very issue is now before the Wisconsin Supreme Court. On Thursday, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and the Republican National Committee filed a brief in the case opposing the use of drop boxes, which the lawsuit argues are illegal under current state law.
“Wisconsin has clear laws against ballot harvesting, but activist members of the unelected Wisconsin Election Commission disregarded them in the 2020 election. Republicans will not allow such un-democratic attacks on election integrity to go unchallenged,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.
Campaign and Elections Committee member Rep. Donna Rozar (R-Marshfield) said the Republican-led Legislature has tried to tighten election security and expand transparency.
“Many of the election bills we passed were vetoed by the governor,” the lawmaker said.
Gov. Tony Evers is expected to veto several recently passed election reform bills in the coming days.
True the Vote joined forces with conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza in producing a documentary exposing, among other things, the complete lack of security around the ballot drop boxes that became so prevalent during the pandemic.
Watch the trailer for 2000 Mules, D’Souza’s documentary, here.

Once you allow mail in voting, election integrity is lost forever.

What's sad is that half of this board supports it.

Amazingly stupid.

LdN

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Once you allow mail in voting, election integrity is lost forever.

What's sad is that half of this board supports it.

Amazingly stupid.

LdN
BS opinion.

5 Sates currently have only mail in voting.
20+ States have No Excuse mail in voting.

So you are saying that voters in these States should not be allowed to vote if they can't shoe up on election day?

Reactions: NJPSU

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
BS opinion.

5 Sates currently have only mail in voting.
20+ States have No Excuse mail in voting.

So you are saying that voters in these States should not be allowed to vote if they can't shoe up on election day?

Yes, basically that is what I am saying.

At some point, like during the last election, the mail in ballots will be harvested to the point we effectively have no election.

The spigot can never be turned back off.

LdN

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Yes, basically that is what I am saying.

At some point, like during the last election, the mail in ballots will be harvested to the point we effectively have no election.

The spigot can never be turned back off.

LdN
Harvested = too many Dem minorities voting.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
MADISON — Absentee ballot drop boxes, which exploded in use in 2020 amid COVID-19 concerns, were a potential beehive of “organized crime,” voting integrity activists told the Assembly Campaign and Elections Committee at a hearing Thursday.

Texas-based True the Vote worked with contractor VoteStand in tracking the cellphone data points at and around drop boxes in Milwaukee, Green Bay and Racine in the weeks leading up to the 2020 presidential election (Oct. 20 to Nov. 3). The individuals also were tracked to liberal nongovernmental organizations — often to and from the offices and the ballot drop boxes.

Using geospatial technology, they tracked 138 unique devices (individuals) that went to drop boxes in the three cities more than 3,500 times. Ultimately, the exhaustive analysis showed 7 percent of Wisconsin’s 1.9 million mail-in ballots were “trafficked” by ballot harvesters. That number held up in every battleground state the voter integrity groups examined.

“This is a number that should concern everyone, There were 4.8 million votes cast nationally in this fashion,” Gregg Phillips, founder of VoteStand, testified.

“If you consider that some of the elections in some of the states were pretty close, it really is troubling that this could have happened … It’s an organized crime that was perpetrated on America.”

The analysis also found that 14 of the targeted devices were at one or more of the violent riots that occurred in Wisconsin in the summer of 2020.

Catherine Engelbrecht, of True the Vote, told committee members that the combination of the legally questionable drop boxes and Wisconsin’s dirty voters rolls led to opportunities for widespread manipulation.
“We’re not suggesting the ballots cast were illegal ballots; we are saying the ballots were abused,” she said. “And this kind of abuse is pervasive in our most vulnerable communities.”
— Commit to clean voter rolls and real-time technology. Outdated voter registration is “the gateway to all the fraud.”
— More clearly define ballot harvesting in state laws. That includes banning ballot harvesting events like Madison’s Democracy in the Park.
And “completely banning the ballot drop boxes would be a good start,” Phillips said.
A lawsuit on that very issue is now before the Wisconsin Supreme Court. On Thursday, the Republican Party of Wisconsin and the Republican National Committee filed a brief in the case opposing the use of drop boxes, which the lawsuit argues are illegal under current state law.
“Wisconsin has clear laws against ballot harvesting, but activist members of the unelected Wisconsin Election Commission disregarded them in the 2020 election. Republicans will not allow such un-democratic attacks on election integrity to go unchallenged,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.
Campaign and Elections Committee member Rep. Donna Rozar (R-Marshfield) said the Republican-led Legislature has tried to tighten election security and expand transparency.
“Many of the election bills we passed were vetoed by the governor,” the lawmaker said.
Gov. Tony Evers is expected to veto several recently passed election reform bills in the coming days.
True the Vote joined forces with conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza in producing a documentary exposing, among other things, the complete lack of security around the ballot drop boxes that became so prevalent during the pandemic.

What kind of phone tracking system do they have where they can precisely track people to a small point like a ballot box?
For example if the drop box was near an office building, people could have simply been walking by and didn't put anything in the ballot box.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I already know you are an idiot. No need to keep proving this

LdN
That’s really what the objection to mail in voting is all about. It makes it too easy for the Dem voters that otherwise wouldn’t bother to vote to actually cast their ballot.

The Right can’t win elections if the Dems get their usually disinterested voters to actually vote.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What kind of phone tracking system do they have where they can precisely track people to a small point like a ballot box?
For example if the drop box was near an office building, people could have simply been walking by and didn't put anything in the ballot box.
Exactly. I gave the example that my drop box was very close to my gym. Even if this technology existed it might look like I was making many trips to the drop box but I was really just going to the gym.

Reactions: JeffClear

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
That’s really what the objection to mail in voting is all about. It makes it too easy for the Dem voters that otherwise wouldn’t bother to vote to actually cast their ballot.

The Right can’t win elections if the Dems get their usually disinterested voters to actually vote.

You make it sound like Democrat voters are too stupid and lazy to vote. Do we REALLY want stupid, lazy people determining our futures???

If they're too lazy and disinterested to put out the same minimal effort as everyone else, so that their identities and registrations can be verified, then screw them.

Your comment is the best explaination I have seen yet as to why this once great Country has gone to sh1t in a handbasket.

JeffClear

Oct 15, 2017
You make it sound like Democrat voters are too stupid and lazy to vote. Do we REALLY want stupid, lazy people determining our futures???

If they're too lazy and disinterested to put out the same minimal effort as everyone else, so that their identities and registrations can be verified, then screw them.

Your comment is the best explaination I have seen yet as to why this once great Country has gone to sh1t in a handbasket.
I understand why someone wouldn’t want to wait for hours to vote.
I voted by mail in 2020 and I loved it, especially when I read in the paper that people waited 1:30 minutes to vote at my precinct.
A lot of people have kids and jobs and long commutes and simply don’t have the time to vote on Election Day.
So I think voting should be as convenient as possible. Otherwise it gives a big advantage to retirees and the unemployed who have nothing better to do.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Yes they were too lazy to vote and now we have a method that makes it easier for them. Nothing wrong with that. Their vote is just as valid as yours.

Not to mention the GOP does everything in their power to make the lines as long as possible and the timing difficult. (No Sunday voting, less polling places in poor neighborhoods, etc)

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

No it has nothing to do with it actually.

You are very stupid.

Reactions: bison13

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I understand why someone wouldn’t want to wait for hours to vote.
I voted by mail in 2020 and I loved it, especially when I read in the paper that people waited 1:30 minutes to vote at my precinct.
A lot of people have kids and jobs and long commutes and simply don’t have the time to vote on Election Day.
So I think voting should be as convenient as possible. Otherwise it gives a big advantage to retirees and the unemployed who have nothing better to do.

There is no issue with making voting convenient at all.
Convenience does not equal fraud.

I want them to vote. Happy for everyone to vote.

What I don't want is them to be voted for.

There's a reason many countries don't allow mail in ballots.

And almost all that do require you to present ID to get the ballot.

Mass discriminate mailing of mail in ballots is about one thing and one thing only, fraud.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
You spend a lot of time posting something I'm not going to read? Good for you ! Any other fun tricks?
You do strike me as a guy that covers his eyes and ears when he is presented with something he doesn’t agree with. My 6 year old grand daughter does the same thing. You two would probably get along since you both seem to be at the same intellectual level.
This has got to get another inspired post from you. I can’t wait to see what you call me this time.

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
More like too many dead people and nursing home patients voting.
Or my 88 yr old grandmother who didn’t vote as she hated both candidates but somehow Washington county pa has her as voting. Pretty sure they had more votes cast than registered voters.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
Or my 88 yr old grandmother who didn’t vote as she hated both candidates but somehow Washington county pa has her as voting. Pretty sure they had more votes cast than registered voters.

Yep. Pennsylvania made it REAL easy to do that.

After talking to the Board of Elections people in Harrisburg and the County Seat where my Mom was in a Nursing Home, I realized I could cast votes for pretty much as many people as I wanted if I just had some simple info that is easily found on line.

The people at the Board of Elections admitted that they didn't know what the crap was going on, and that they were so confused and overwhelmed, they were just letting things slide.

Pennsylvania was a complete fustercluck. I was getting Pa voter registration ballots in New York and New Jersey.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Bwahahahahaha, fake news.Jesus, you morons never stop.You'll still be at it in 2040.

Biden got 255,000 ‘excess’ votes in fraud-tainted swing states in 2020, study finds​

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/28/joe-biden-got-255000-excess-votes-fraud-tainted-sw/

That accounted for 255,000 “excess” votes for Mr. Biden above what would be expected, Mr. Lott said. His paper has been accepted for publication in Public Choice, a peer-reviewed journal specializing in the intersection of economics and political science.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Yep. Pennsylvania made it REAL easy to do that.

After talking to the Board of Elections people in Harrisburg and the County Seat where my Mom was in a Nursing Home, I realized I could cast votes for pretty much as many people as I wanted if I just had some simple info that is easily found on line.

The people at the Board of Elections admitted that they didn't know what the crap was going on, and that they were so confused and overwhelmed, they were just letting things slide.

Pennsylvania was a complete fustercluck. I was getting Pa voter registration ballots in New York and New Jersey.
One of the audits showed washington county pa had more votes cast than eligible voters, so anyone who doesnt believe something fishy happen in PA is an idiot. Doesnt mean JB would have won the whole things but add PA and GA and its 270-268.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
One of the audits showed washington county pa had more votes cast than eligible voters, so anyone who doesnt believe something fishy happen in PA is an idiot. Doesnt mean JB would have won the whole things but add PA and GA and its 270-268.

After talking to the Board of Elections at both the State and County level due to my Mom's situation, and hearing about some crazy goings on with Democat operatives collecting and "helping" people with their ballots, along with collecting Republican ballots and dumping them, I soon realized because of the lax election laws in Pennsylvania, I could have voted for everyone in her Nursing Home and no one would have probably known the difference.

Pa was sending me registration forms and ballots up the ying yang (my parents were registered Democrat). I could have even voted for my deceased Dad who died the year before if I wanted to. When I called and told them my Dad had passed away the year before, they told me not to worry about it, and it just takes some time to correct. That was in October. A month before the election.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

Biden got 255,000 ‘excess’ votes in fraud-tainted swing states in 2020, study finds​

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/28/joe-biden-got-255000-excess-votes-fraud-tainted-sw/

That accounted for 255,000 “excess” votes for Mr. Biden above what would be expected, Mr. Lott said. His paper has been accepted for publication in Public Choice, a peer-reviewed journal specializing in the intersection of economics and political science.
It's amazing the lies you ignorant morons fall for. Comes from all those years of sucking Trumps balls, I guess.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

"....a potential beehive of “organized crime,” voting....."

Potential is a very important word/concept here. When someone can prove, not speculate, there were thousands and thousands of illegal votes get back. Until then - you have a huge 'nothing burger'.
Snipe hunts have produced more results than all the 'potential' fraudulent votes.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I see close your eyes and hold your hands over your ears and continue to yell "lalala there is not voter fraud", MSM tells me so. You are both ignorant and stupid
No voter fraud has been proven. Face it you have bought the proverbial bridge.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
"....a potential beehive of “organized crime,” voting....."

Potential is a very important word/concept here. When someone can prove, not speculate, there were thousands and thousands of illegal votes get back. Until then - you have a huge 'nothing burger'.
Snipe hunts have produced more results than all the 'potential' fraudulent votes.

Honest people don't cheat. Even though I learned a LOT about how I could cheat due to my Mom's circumstances, I didn't. If I was intentionally trying to fvck the system, and not worried about being caught, I could have stolen or influenced all the votes I wanted.

I don't know where you live, but if you lived in Pennsylvania October/November of 2020, I could have EASILY found out what Party you and everyone in your house and on your street was registered with a couple taps of the computer. I could have gone out and "helped" you to vote, collected your vote, and dumped it if either you voted for Trump. or if I didn't know who you voted for, but had it on my list that you were a registered Republican, and assumed it was Trump.

I could have gone to pretty much every memory care unit in the State of Pennsylvania and registered everyone by forgery, and voted Biden for them. No one would have ever known the difference. Even if some caught the error (highly unlikely because of their mental condition, and the fact their families have all but forgot about them thanks to the Covid restrictions), I would never be caught because the tracking system and the oversight was so galactically lax.

I could have gone to every crack slum in the state, paid them a couple of bucks for their next fix, "helped" them register, and then "helped" them vote.

Etc, etc, etc.

Pennsylvania was a freakin joke as far as the last Presidential Election went. No mater how many times I tried to call to report things, the person I talked to would just basically throw up their hands, agree with me that no one knew what the crap was going on, and say there was nothing they could do about it. I had people in Harrisburg and the County Seat tell me they had never seen anything like it and it was a complete mess.

Seriously. Doesn't it bother you just a LITTLE that complete strangers can find out what political party you're registered???? The things you can do with just that simple piece of info would amaze you. Hence, if you think your Presidential Election down there in 2020 was legit, I have some green cheese on the Moon to sell you.

Last edited: