Everything Senile Joe and his Party touch turns to crap...Exhibit 93: airline travel

Jerry

May 29, 2001
What an adventure my wife and I had getting to Bangor, Maine, a few days ago. Repeated delays, missed connections, missing luggage, wrong gates, wrong times, unavailable aircraft, insufficient staff. We experienced a whole day of that that before finally making it to our hotel at 1:30 AM. In fact, we felt lucky to make it at all.

Maine's a gorgeous state, so it was worth it, but still. This is no way to run a railroad.

And like clockwork comes the piece linked below from one of the propaganda organs, which basically says, yeah, everything is going to shit, but it's all just bad luck.

Of course, the real problem is not Senile Joe or his corrupt Party but rather the de-moralized and stupified citizenry that put them in office. If you don't think it couldn't happen again, just read the posts from the Useful Idiots here. Believe me, there's plenty more where these people come from.

Basically we've reached the point where anyone who votes for a Dem-Mediacrat...for anything...is either rotten himself or a hopeless fool.

I mean, it's one thing to sit an election out. But after everything we've seen, to actively pull the lever for the Party of Corruption and Lies is first and foremost a statement about yourself.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What an adventure my wife and I had getting to Bangor, Maine, a few days ago. Repeated delays, missed connections, missing luggage, wrong gates, wrong times, unavailable aircraft, insufficient staff. We experienced a whole day of that that before finally making it to our hotel at 1:30 AM. In fact, we felt lucky to make it at all.

Maine's a gorgeous state, so it was worth it, but still. This is no way to run a railroad.

And like clockwork comes the piece linked below from one of the propaganda organs, which basically says, yeah, everything is going to shit, but it's all just bad luck.

Of course, the real problem is not Senile Joe or his corrupt Party but rather the de-moralized and stupified citizenry that put them in office. If you don't think it couldn't happen again, just read the posts from the Useful Idiots here. Believe me, there's plenty more where these people come from.

Basically we've reached the point where anyone who votes for a Dem-Mediacrat...for anything...is either rotten himself or a hopeless fool.

I mean, it's one thing to sit an election out. But after everything we've seen, to actively pull the lever for the Party of Corruption and Lies is first and foremost a statement about yourself.

A publicly traded corporation provides you with a terrible customer experience and you first blame the President and then backtrack and blame voters? Seems reasonable. :rolleyes:

Latest posts