'Everyone Is Extremely Pissed Off': Mayra Flores on How Biden Is Dragging Down His Party

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Maybe Joe Biden IS the best thing to happen to America??

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...ow-she-flipped-a-border-district-red-n2608975

Joining Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News, GOP Representative-Elect Mayra Flores explained how Democrats' ignorance and a strong GOP ground game helped her flip a blue Texas border district red in last week's special election.

"South Texas has always been conservative, we're all about faith and family and hard work — that's exactly who we are — but the Democrat Party took us for granted," Flores said of the 84 percent Hispanic district that Biden won in the last general election.

Democrats in South Texas, Flores continued, "feel entitled to our vote, making the same promises over and over and really making nothing happen. I honestly had enough. I was really fed up," she explained. "That's the reason why I decided to run, and of course the Republican Party is investing now in South Texas and that helped us significantly in getting the funding out there to the entire district to be able to tell them that the Republican Party is fighting for their values, that Mayra Flores is fighting for their values," Flores said.

And yes, the border is an issue for Hispanic voters — as is the damage done by President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats' economic policies.

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
Maybe Joe Biden IS the best thing to happen to America??

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...ow-she-flipped-a-border-district-red-n2608975

Joining Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News, GOP Representative-Elect Mayra Flores explained how Democrats' ignorance and a strong GOP ground game helped her flip a blue Texas border district red in last week's special election.

"South Texas has always been conservative, we're all about faith and family and hard work — that's exactly who we are — but the Democrat Party took us for granted," Flores said of the 84 percent Hispanic district that Biden won in the last general election.

Democrats in South Texas, Flores continued, "feel entitled to our vote, making the same promises over and over and really making nothing happen. I honestly had enough. I was really fed up," she explained. "That's the reason why I decided to run, and of course the Republican Party is investing now in South Texas and that helped us significantly in getting the funding out there to the entire district to be able to tell them that the Republican Party is fighting for their values, that Mayra Flores is fighting for their values," Flores said.

And yes, the border is an issue for Hispanic voters — as is the damage done by President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats' economic policies.
The sad thing is that Biden is actually one of the smarter Democrats. :oops: