ADVERTISEMENT

Every year #1 loses around now.... why not this weekend?

daveM.

Jun 6, 2001
There are usually a couple #1 teams during the season due to upsets. I think if we can get off to a quick start and not come out totally flat in the third quarter we have a great chance to win. We had them beat last year.

There are usually a couple #1 teams during the season due to upsets. I think if we can get off to a quick start and not come out totally flat in the third quarter we have a great chance to win. We had them beat last year.
Under no circumstances do we have "a great chance to win". We could win. We might win. We won't win. Still, hope springs eternal......

Depends on which osu team shows up. The one that lost to VA Tech(sloppy and uninspired) last year or the one that played in the National Championship(clicking on all cylinders) game. It really depends more on them than it does us, IMO.

But having Barkley back has really piqued my interest.

Actually, last 2 years the pre-season #1 didn't lose until the playoffs/SEC championship game (FSU and BAMA).....but prior to that, yeah, I think you're right.

Reactions: daveM.

Having OSU as the #1 rated team is too important to the B1G. The refs will never allow an upset by PSU...IMO.

Reactions: johnmpsu
We really don't match up well against the OSU d line. Looking for a very lopsided game!!! Hope I am wrong!!!

I've chalked this up to being a disaster on the road. Beating of epic proportions. That D-line teeing off against our OL all night has me in cold sweats. Convinced of this outcome, anything better than sheer embarrassment will exceed my expectations and I should survive the night without emotional upheaval. :D

ADVERTISEMENT