ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Wick

Please add several weeks discussion about when schedule will be released, including 90% of schedule being determined from other schools releasing first.
Now imagine if the Big Ten decides to skip the Rec Hall/BJC dual and just make us go back to Carver

My sources tell me that I have no sources. But....If I had sources they would most likely say Cal Poly. His brother is there. He is from there. His family is almost assuredly there. He loves his family. Therefore: There is where he shall be. Who needs sources?....:)
If you listened to Evan explain his reasons for choosing Cal Poly......you can see I have a valid lawsuit for his plagiarizing my post of 5/8. He did change my "Therefore: There is where he shall be." to "It was a No-brainer"
Apparently common sense is my source :) #eatitmineo

OK, now that this Wick nonsense is finally behind us, I have a question that demands an answer:

What mat is Carton-Pletcher on, for Chrissakes???

• Haha
Reactions: pointingdogsrule
OK, now that this Wick nonsense is finally behind us, I have a question that demands an answer:

What mat is Carton-Pletcher on, for Chrissakes???
I actually have a good source that Wick wasn't a take at Penn State. He came in for his OV and lost to Nico in the room and it was an instant red flag for Cael.

The offseason just started my friend. We have a fun itinerary planned out!

Probably 2 more weeks of Griffith to PSU banter then he'll announce back to Stanford or UNC. We might even hear that Griffith is now leaning PSU at one point!
Then we'll talk about Facundo at 165 and Joe Lee at 157 for the next 2 weeks
Then late middle of July to early August, we might hear about an AA level kid on another team's roster is going to transfer here!
Then August those get shut down and we'll talk about Facundo at 165 and Joe Lee at 157 again
Then school will start and we'll hear some kids got BIG this summer, new weight rumors, Van Ness is actually going 157, Starocci 165, Facundo 174!!!
The season will start and it'll be Barraclough 149, Matt Lee 157, Joe Lee 165 first dual as Cael keeps Bartlett and SVN in redshirt until the Scuffle at the least
Can Suriano make 157?

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT