ADVERTISEMENT

Ethan Kolb from Benton

Rhino80

Dec 31, 2016
I saw he bumped up to 126 and took out Biscoe from SC ranked #2 in AA. Kolb just wrestled at 113 recently in some club duels before the season started. Placed at state as a freshman, I think he's going to be a good one.

I saw he bumped up to 126 and took out Biscoe from SC ranked #2 in AA. Kolb just wrestled at 113 recently in some club duels before the season started. Placed at state as a freshman, I think he's going to be a good one.

When did State College drop to AA? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Wilco43
Kolb is a good wrestler. He'll probably be a D1 prospect in 2023.

How much of a prospect ... AA lightweights are a God-awful mess. He will need to show consistency, which frankly is rare at those weights (outside of Steen and Ungar).

Biscoe is a good win. OTOH last year Kolb lost to AAA finalist Aiden Lewis 22-5. (Lewis is committed to Bucknell.)

Hard to draw any conclusions about Kolb yet.

Reactions: danoftw
Kolb is a good wrestler. He'll probably be a D1 prospect in 2023.

How much of a prospect ... AA lightweights are a God-awful mess. He will need to show consistency, which frankly is rare at those weights (outside of Steen and Ungar).

Biscoe is a good win. OTOH last year Kolb lost to AAA finalist Aiden Lewis 22-5. (Lewis is committed to Bucknell.)

Hard to draw any conclusions about Kolb yet.
I think it says more about biscoe to be honest.

and you’re
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think it says more about biscoe to be honest.
AA lightweights are a circular firing squad.

Over the weekend, defending state champ lost to a guy who DNP at sectionals. How does that happen?

AA 120 should be great with Gibson, Steen, and Ungar. Otherwise fast fwd to 132 or 138.

BTW, did you see Nate Schon's overhead double overs throw? Even against an overmatched HS kid, that was something.

Reactions: danoftw
Northeast Snacks, they will ship Middlesworth to you.😁
Every time family crosses the mason dixon they bring middlesworth bbq weekenders.

we have a Weis store in Damascus but no middlesworth chips.

#sadforstastyspuds

Reactions: Centuar94
Yes, Im well aware. I grew up next to a crick in NEPA and long for Middlesworth chips.
Middleswarth hand-cooked BBQ Ket-L Chips is up there in PA lore, along side Pats cheesesteaks, Schuylkill Valley Pierogies, and Primanti Bros coleslaw sandwiches!

Middleswarth hand-cooked BBQ Ket-L Chips is up there in PA lore, along side Pats cheesesteaks, Schuylkill Valley Pierogies, and Primanti Bros coleslaw sandwiches!
Don't forget soupies. Love me some soupies

Reactions: Gray52
First, it's MiddleswArth. Second, Middleburg is about the same distance from Wilkes-Barre as it is from Harrisburg so arguing about which part of PA they are from is kind of silly. Just saying.
I failed. I used the one poster’s spelling so as not to offend, then ascribed another chip company’s location to M-Warth’s operation. I’ll cancel my matches this weekend as a penalty. 😖

I failed. I used the one poster’s spelling so as not to offend, then ascribed another chip company’s location to M-Warth’s operation. I’ll cancel my matches this weekend as a penalty. 😖

Not much of a penalty since there are no matches, at least for PSU. In any case all is forgiven by me. Without PSU having a dual I am really looking forward to Iowa vs Minny tonight. Jammenz OTOH may not be so happy about it. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT