ADVERTISEMENT

espn: Michigan State freshman guard subject of criminal sexual conduct investigation

If I have the correct information, the "accused" is a young man who is a "walk on" member of the squad, who has not played in a game this year.
What is Izzo's motivation in "protecting" this young man?
I smell a woman scorned. The interim university president fights back against ESPN allegations and the author responds with this "bombshell?"

It is the MSU culture. #Nassar

It is the MSU culture. #Nassar
Nassar if my information is correct, has been charged, accused (and plead guilty to some) 200 incidents....the majority were associated with USA Gymnastics and in some cases Olympic Athletes. It wasn't just MSU that didn't act/react to what ever complaints may have been made. So far the scrutiny has been mainly on MSU......don't know if that is fair.

Like Sandusky's victims were associated with TSM, yet somehow PSU was torched in reputation and financially.

It wasn't just MSU that didn't act/react to what ever complaints may have been made. So far the scrutiny has been mainly on MSU......don't know if that is fair.
There is an article in the current issue of Sports Illustrated that is the opposite. They focus solely on USGA. There 'might' be one mention of Michigan State in the article, but i don't think there is two.

Nassar if my information is correct, has been charged, accused (and plead guilty to some) 200 incidents....the majority were associated with USA Gymnastics and in some cases Olympic Athletes. It wasn't just MSU that didn't act/react to what ever complaints may have been made. So far the scrutiny has been mainly on MSU......don't know if that is fair.

Like Sandusky's victims were associated with TSM, yet somehow PSU was torched in reputation and financially.

It took 20 years. Doing the wrong thing for 20 years and then do the right thing after the fact is not the same as doing the right thing.

It took 20 years. Doing the wrong thing for 20 years and then do the right thing after the fact is not the same as doing the right thing.
I don't believe that. Any....more than when they used that word about PSU

well, no one cares about usa gymnastics. people care about big college sports (basically the same parallel you're making with TSM and PSU). Not that it's fair, but that's why.

well, no one cares about usa gymnastics. people care about big college sports (basically the same parallel you're making with TSM and PSU). Not that it's fair, but that's why.
I understand why. The masses are asses and they fall for the BS sensationalism.

While Joe got it right in the Casey case, I thought he missed the mark on Austin Scott. He was suspended/dismissed and then found innocent. Joe didn't always get it right, but was better than most.

While Joe got it right in the Casey case, I thought he missed the mark on Austin Scott. He was suspended/dismissed and then found innocent. Joe didn't always get it right, but was better than most.
I often wonder if perhaps Joe looked at this as the "final straw?" Its true Austin was found innocent on the rape charge. But, got himself in a mess with selling marijuana and did time. I'd have to hear more from his time in high school etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT