ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy the moment

hougy1

Oct 2, 2006
We have the privilege of being fans of one of the most fun and exciting teams in Penn State history. The Rose Bowl and the recent Iowa game may be two of the most exhilarating games we have seen. This is a great bunch of kids who play their hearts out and live up to the tradition of being both solid citizens and fine student athletes.
Saquon is clearly a special athlete and a special person. He is a generational talent but a consummate team player.
From the time that Trace McSorely threw two late TD passes against Georgia in the Slayer Bowl to his hook up with Juwan Johnson yesterday, he has demonstrated both a physical and mental toughness that transcends his physical abilities.
James Franklin is the right man at the right time for the University. A superior recruiter and coach who clearly has the respect of his team.
The team will be challenged in the coming weeks. They will make mistakes and I don't know if they can beat, the Buckeyes in the Shoe...but I can't wait to watch them try. Is the team perfect, no. But I can't think of another team or coaching staff for which I would be prouder to be a fan.
I am enjoying the moment. We are...

We have the privilege of being fans of one of the most fun and exciting teams in Penn State history. The Rose Bowl and the recent Iowa game may be two of the most exhilarating games we have seen. This is a great bunch of kids who play their hearts out and live up to the tradition of being both solid citizens and fine student athletes.
Saquon is clearly a special athlete and a special person. He is a generational talent but a consummate team player.
From the time that Trace McSorely threw two late TD passes against Georgia in the Slayer Bowl to his hook up with Juwan Johnson yesterday, he has demonstrated both a physical and mental toughness that transcends his physical abilities.
James Franklin is the right man at the right time for the University. A superior recruiter and coach who clearly has the respect of his team.
The team will be challenged in the coming weeks. They will make mistakes and I don't know if they can beat, the Buckeyes in the Shoe...but I can't wait to watch them try. Is the team perfect, no. But I can't think of another team or coaching staff for which I would be prouder to be a fan.
I am enjoying the moment. We are...
Excellent post! Well done.

Reactions: LionJim
This team will improve throughout the year. It will get better at finishing drives and will count down on missed assignments. I am looking forward to the week by week improvement.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT