ADVERTISEMENT

Elizabeth Hurley

The important thing is that you're getting better and better

I hear he is up to 33 seconds and , ahem, climbing!

Well, that's what I was told from a friend who is his 2nd cousin who lives across from my 2nd cousin; who has a baby sitter who heard that from her from friend who was outside hanging laundry when she heard it 'cause the wind was blowing just right for the sound to carry!

True story.

Think there's any carpet there?
Don't know any girls admitting to sporting anything other than a Brazilian. Although some crazies are trying to bring the au natural back in vogue.

Heather Graham - also 50....

31951664-8628025-image-m-20_1597417130024.jpg

I love her. I heard she was pretty hard to work with and got blackballed for awhile in Hollywood.

That registers; she didn't participate in either the Boogie Nights or Swingers oral history efforts. She probably peaked with Boogie Nights (97) and Austin Powers 2 (99), but had steady lead female roles up until From Hell in 2001. After that, lots of straight to video movies and TV roles. She sort of re-appeared in The Hangover series, but still no other big movie roles, despite her proclivity for shedding clothes at the drop of a hat...

Also, non-smoker. 👏

Last edited by a moderator:
A pic from this summer, which Elizabeth recently posted on Instagram. Her older sister, Kate, is also in the pic. Some good genes in that family.

For this partaking, I would watch for 30 minutes, then join them and partake for 20 seconds, then watch for another 30 minutes, before partaking for another 45 seconds. So for the entire encounter, I’d show them both the worst 1 minute 15 seconds of their lives.

That registers; she didn't participate in either the Boogie Nights or Swingers oral history efforts. She probably peaked with Boogie Nights (97) and Austin Powers 2 (99), but had steady lead female roles up until From Hell in 2001. After that, lots of straight to video movies and TV roles. She sort of re-appeared in The Hangover series, but still no other big movie roles, despite her proclivity for shedding clothes at the drop of a hat...

Also, non-smoker. 👏

You are right, mostly TV stuff since early 2000's.

IMDB Heather Graham

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I wouldn't care if she smoked or in that case even if she farted. I would like to try that. Geez, I wouldn't even mind just watching. 😸
If she farted while she smoked, the Billy Joel song title would need to be changed to she started the fire!

ADVERTISEMENT