ADVERTISEMENT

Edinboro Open

I will have to ask. I don't think I've heard the stories of guys incorporating alcohol in their weight cutting. Though my dad wouldn't have been one of them, I'm sure he knew if it was happening. And as you all know, weight cutting was definitely way more extreme back then so I wouldn't be surprised at all. I have heard stories of binge eating and then purging. So perhaps he was just omitting the alcohol part when talking to us kids.
I don't remember him telling the story as if he participated, more like it was an open secret that it happened.

He may have exaggerated a little for effect, but regardless he told it as a jokey cautionary tale, not openly saying this but pretty obviously implying: hey, guys did a bunch of dumb stuff back in my day, don't be those guys. We all thought it was pretty funny. Which probably means he got his point across.

Reactions: Chris Watts
Interesting that Negron is wrestling 165 today.
Ducking Haines???
giphy.gif

That's the worst video I have ever tried to watch. Flo needs to move past the 100mb switches and invest in fibre switching

Vespa and Heard are there. Heard currently on Mat 3, up 3-0 late in the 3rd.

Hadn't noticed that Gallagher's first match was against PA product Cam Robinson down at ISU. Tough draw for each. Good to see Robinson seems to be developing pretty well.

Levi vs Paddy is a big match! Great match to see where Levi is at. Paddy was a top 3 recruit last year I believe and should be tOSU 157 for years to come

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
Levi vs Paddy is a big match! Great match to see where Levi is at. Paddy was a top 3 recruit last year I believe and should be tOSU 157 for years to come

Any idea when this match is on?

Levi is jumping scary levels in the room. He lost Super 32 a few months ago to a guy who IIRC isn't considered a super elite recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT