ADVERTISEMENT

Football Ebiektie declares for 2022 NFL Draft

As predicted. Although I think this is the real indication of the decline of bowls and bowls not meaning anything to players today. The PSU guys that opted out have done some pretty big bowling in their careers. This guy came from Temple and had no interest in playing in a Florida bowl game.

Watching hockey is like watching paint dry, soccer on skates.
fair enough...you are certainly entitled to your opinin.

Mine is that there is no better spectator sport than hockey. There is no game that is that fast. And a goal isn't a goal until it is. it isn't like you load the bases or matriculate down the field. Only after it gets behind the goalie and the lamp lights is it a goal. I've found most people don't understand the game. Most don't know the significance of the blue line, forechecking, the nuance of bench location to goal, on-the-fly line changes, etc. which makes them lack understanding of the game and its strategy. Once you understand those, every possession is exciting because every possession can change the game.

Edit: the game MUST be watched live for several games before watching on TV is fun.

fair enough...you are certainly entitled to your opinin.

Mine is that there is no better spectator sport than hockey. There is no game that is that fast. And a goal isn't a goal until it is. it isn't like you load the bases or matriculate down the field. Only after it gets behind the goalie and the lamp lights is it a goal. I've found most people don't understand the game. Most don't know the significance of the blue line, forechecking, the nuance of bench location to goal, on-the-fly line changes, etc. which makes them lack understanding of the game and its strategy. Once you understand those, every possession is exciting because every possession can change the game.
One sport my wife loves to see live. On tv? She'd rather watch that paint dry. Edited

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
Three years ago my wife couldn't tell you how many hockey players were on the ice at one time. We went to our first Carolina Hurricanes game, and she was hooked. We have partial season tickets and watch all the away games on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT