ADVERTISEMENT

Early betting lines on conference championship games

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I can't get the link to load, but DraftKings has Michigan and Georgia favored big (16.5), which is no surprise, but some other games are pegged very close: USC only 2 over Utah; TCU only 2 over Kansas State; and Tulane only 2.5 over UCF.

Kansas State could be a tough out. I've seen them play this year, and when their QB is "on," their offense is very potent.

USC has arguably the hottest QB in the country right now, and it's hard to see them blowing this game with a playoff spot on the line.

And at the risk of giving Lando a heart attack, I think Purdue could actually give Michigan a respectable game.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I can't get the link to load, but DraftKings has Michigan and Georgia favored big (16.5), which is no surprise, but some other games are pegged very close: USC only 2 over Utah; TCU only 2 over Kansas State; and Tulane only 2.5 over UCF.

Kansas State could be a tough out. I've seen them play this year, and when their QB is "on," their offense is very potent.

USC has arguably the hottest QB in the country right now, and it's hard to see them blowing this game with a playoff spot on the line.

And at the risk of giving Lando a heart attack, I think Purdue could actually give Michigan a respectable game.
Kansas State is currently playing with their 2nd team QB out of Downingtown, PA. Their starter was Adrian Martinez (Nebraska transfer) who is hurt. There really hasn’t been any drop off going to the backup.

Tulane just lost their head coach. Should get everyone not excited to play them even more so.

No heart attack--it's Purdue's Super Bowl and Michigan knows whether or not they win they're in the playoff. Still don't think it will be close but strangers things have happened

Kansas State is currently playing with their 2nd team QB out of Downingtown, PA. Their starter was Adrian Martinez (Nebraska transfer) who is hurt. There really hasn’t been any drop off going to the backup.

Thanks, I haven't followed them closely enough to have kept up on that.

Martinez was dynamite against Oklahoma. Hope the kid will get back on the field at his former level.

The back-up must be pretty good to have them only a slight underdog to unbeaten TCU.

I guess if UCF beats Tulane it would be UCF in the Cotton. UCF is a better name and is all but a B12 team (next year).

Reactions: Jerry

And at the risk of giving Lando a heart attack, I think Purdue could actually give Michigan
a respectable game.
I think Michigan beats Purdue handily.

USC QB looked like a Heisman winner last night.

Not sure if Kansas State can hang with TCU. This is a rematch.

I can see the nightmare scenario unfolding where both the Luckeyes and U$C get in and TCU gets screwed. This committe is itching for that. They get all big brands in; UGA vs O$U in one semi and scUM vs U$C in the other.

I can see the nightmare scenario unfolding where both the Luckeyes and U$C get in and TCU gets screwed. This committe is itching for that. They get all big brands in; UGA vs O$U in one semi and scUM vs U$C in the other.
I mean, if USC wins and TCU doesn't that probably happens
Georgia vs. Ohio State
Michigan vs. USC
Everyone is happy other than the Big XII

Agreed but TCU's fate is in their own hands. Win and they're in...regardless.

I think Michigan beats Purdue handily.

USC QB looked like a Heisman winner last night.

Not sure if Kansas State can hang with TCU. This is a rematch.
K-State lost an 18 point lead in the first game and didn’t score in the second half in 38-28 loss.

Reactions: bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT