ADVERTISEMENT

Early 2021-2022 NCAA Wrestling Pre-Season Rankings

And depending on what the staff does with Beau Bartlett (149), he could either move up to 157
tenor.gif

And depending on what the staff does with Beau Bartlett (149), he could either move up to 157
tenor.gif
Well, if Beau is a possible 157 then might as well have him go all out with RBY at Wings Over and get to 165.

Reactions: tabenn
All the crazy threads on the board this summer, and you think this one should be deleted? 🤨😃
I do agree there has been alot of crap threads this summer, this one just annoys me because it should not be taken seriously and discussed. When does the schedule come out and when do wrestle off's start?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: backdrft76
I posted previously so I'm more or less copy and pasting. @smalls103 initial rankings is good but need to make 2 adjustments.

1. Give Iowa Kemerer back (so 8th where he had Kennedy to 2nd where he'd have Kemerer)
2. Take Berge out and move Young up 2 spots (since Dellavecchia and Berge are done)

That alone knots things up basically (Berge out is 6.5 points gone for us since he was 7th and Young gets 3.5 more) then Kemerer returning is 10.5 more. We were up by 17 and will be down by 3 after this. There have obviously been some moving parts not accounted for (Griffith, Mekhi are both still at 165, Micic is ranked when I don't think he is coming back but way too many to calculate here) and some projections you might disagree with (I'm leaving Bull at 5th, Kerkvliet at 5th and whoever our 197 pounder is at 8th where he had Beard) but overall, it's the best preliminary calculation by far. This is all before bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thenightking
And I predict that the group of Eirman, Young, Marinelli and Kemerer will collectively not perform up to expectations and it will ultimately cost them the championship this year. Three reasons, they maxed out a year or two ago, others will be catching a/o passing them and yes I'm gonna say it, at least a couple of them will be burnt out come March and secretly wishing theyd have never come back to begin with...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT