ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

I wonder if anyone has ever called Ryan Kerrigan a “Nancy”.

🤔

For all of Washington's points today, they started every drive in Eagles territory.

Reactions: LionJim
Ballgame, one would think.

giphy.gif

Reactions: LionJim
Fugly start to the season by the Birds. Their 2nd-half performance was a disaster. I'll keep the faith for a bit, but if things are not improved in a month, I may have to reconsider my trying to schedule around their game each week. :confused:

For all of Washington's points today, they started every drive in Eagles territory.
This one is on Pederson. It was obvious that Wentz was getting his ass kicked behind a line of subs. So....what does Pederson do? He still calls long pass plays that require a certain level of protection behind a horrible line. I noticed zero adjustments.....no quick hit throws.....yes Wentz was off target in the 2nd half.....but the Coach must adjust his pocket with some plays to take advantage of a defense coming at Wentz with their ears pinned back. Was Wentz great today....heck no....but I simply do not understand the lack of adjustments

YHGTBFKM. I just told my wife I’m taking a shower. If I’m not out in an hour dial 911 and call our insurance agent.

bubba..... calm down. It’s a season with no preseason and an OL with heavy injuries to all-pro players For the first game of the year. My god man....

Didn't the Eagles win a SB recently??

Was just kind of joking. We should be happy with the championships "we" have... Being serious, there was no way the Eagles were going to win today with all the injuries. Cant really get upset with the loss. Disappointed?? Yea...

Like McNabb, Wentz is simply not a winner. He's gone after this season for a couple of first round picks and it will be Hurt's team. This will get the Eagles out of salary cap h*ll and give them a QB who can match Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson in terms of game changing athleticism.

And no I am not Sir Yacht 🤣

Like McNabb, Wentz is simply not a winner. He's gone after this season for a couple of first round picks and it will be Hurt's team. This will get the Eagles out of salary cap h*ll and give them a QB who can match Mahomes, Watson, and Jackson in terms of game changing athleticism.

My......... God................

As they say down here in the south.....
“Bless your heart”

Reactions: sluggo72
Was just kind of joking. We should be happy with the championships "we" have... Being serious, there was no way the Eagles were going to win today with all the injuries. Cant really get upset with the loss. Disappointed?? Yea...
LOL

Delco had to watch his eagles lose to Dan Snyder’s team, who he called a child rapist a few weeks ago. And now he’s blaming injuries. Woof

Couple of firsts? That would be the steal of a lifetime!

This one is on Pederson. It was obvious that Wentz was getting his ass kicked behind a line of subs. So....what does Pederson do? He still calls long pass plays that require a certain level of protection behind a horrible line. I noticed zero adjustments.....no quick hit throws.....yes Wentz was off target in the 2nd half.....but the Coach must adjust his pocket with some plays to take advantage of a defense coming at Wentz with their ears pinned back. Was Wentz great today....heck no....but I simply do not understand the lack of adjustments
Completely agree. They went away from what was clearly working early on with Washington not showing that they could stop it.

LOL

Delco had to watch his eagles lose to Dan Snyder’s team, who he called a child rapist a few weeks ago. And now he’s blaming injuries. Woof

I dont know what I was thinking when I disparaged Dan Synder. He is clearly a role model for all males and NFL owners. He is beyond reproach and his teams record speak for themself. A far as injuries, you are right. They did not impact the Eagles. I was making excuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
I dont know what I was thinking when I disparaged Dan Synder. He is clearly a role model for all males and NFL owners. He is beyond reproach and his teams record speak for themself. A far as injuries, you are right. They did not impact the Eagles. I was making excuses.
There is a monumental chasm between not criticizing Dan Snyder and accusing him of trafficking and raping children. Anyone with a brain can figure that out

Of course injuries matter. But to say a team that was a 7 point favorite and up 17-0 had no hope of winning the game going in is also very stupid. Seems to be a trend

LOL

Looked back at that thread. i didnt accuse Snyder of anything. I commented on reports by media figures who made claims. You are still butthurt over that?

Looked back at that thread. i didnt accuse Snyder of anything. I commented on reports by media figures who made claims. You are still butthurt over that?
No they were not media reports, they were twitter trolls that you parroted because you wanted the accusations to be true. You are the same as the Pitt and Rutgers fans who use Pedd State and call us pedophile enablers

Not butthurt at all. I don’t like Snyder and look forward to the day that he sells the team. I just love calling out stupid people for staying stupid stuff, and you routinely check both boxes

Reactions: LionHoya
That was really bad. Great start but couldn't run the ball and injuries are killing them again. I am still Eagles fan and always will be(not as bad as the Kotite years....yet). OL is banged up and out of synch(they said Kelce had some the sniffles so that tested him 2-3 times and made him travel and stay by himself until the test came back all negative). On the bright side, they put that Australian Rules football dude in at right tackle and it looked like he did okay but just didn't know who to block sometimes. At least he wasn't getting thrown around like Aaron Danold was doing to the Cowgirls OL last night. The Cowgirls losing eased the pain of the Iggles loss. :cool: :D

No they were not media reports, they were twitter trolls that you parroted because you wanted the accusations to be true. You are the same as the Pitt and Rutgers fans who use Pedd State and call us pedophile enablers

Not butthurt at all. I don’t like Snyder and look forward to the day that he sells the team. I just love calling out stupid people for staying stupid stuff, and you routinely check both boxes

This is my last post on the topic. I will let you have the final word. Feel free to call me stupid again. That really hurt...lol Why in God's name would I want it to be true? The last thing I want is for Snyder to have to sell the team. Philly fans hope he stays for another 25 years. I have no real feelings about the guy and wouldn't know him if he walked up and pissed on my feet.

ADVERTISEMENT