ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

TE dragged 3 guys 3 yards to get a first down on 3rd and 7.

Cost the Eagles at least 3 points maybe more since they would have gotten the ball back with about a minute left.

Then couldn't catch a pop fly misfire that would have ended the Redskins drive. This D just cannot make plays.

Wentz leads the Birds on a great drive, but then throws a pick in the end zone. I'll take things that drive me crazy for 1,000, Alex

TE dragged 3 guys 3 yards to get a first down on 3rd and 7.

Cost the Eagles at least 3 points maybe more since they would have gotten the ball back with about a minute left.

Then couldn't catch a pop fly misfire that would have ended the Redskins drive. This D just cannot make plays.

Not all true, the Eagles were out of timeouts. If they stopped the TE short, Wash would have let the clock go down to 20 seconds and punt the ball away on 4th.

Eagles seem to be letting the other guy make the play and walking around

Eagles need a TD on this drive. 4-point lead risky with this D.

Yeah, not a good vibe to the game. With McCoy out, and Sanchez in, this should be an easy win. But nothing seems to be easy with the Birds this season. Between the 90-yard TD run by AP, and Wentz throwing the INT in the end zone have allowed Washington to hang around, and only trail by 1 points in the 4th quarter.

Birds on Washington's 4, and get a TD reception by Jordan Matthews!

With the 2-point conversion, it's 22-13, Eagles, with 14:10 left in the 4th quarter

lol...now Booger is breaking down the Chargers offense. These guys are all over the place.

Reactions: sluggo72
Another FG for the Birds, makes it 28-13, Birds, with 4:48 left. If I wasn't a long-time Birds fan, I would have turned the channel on this snoozer.

Do these announcers realize there is a f*cking game going on? First it was ME. TOO. :eek: pontificating and grandstanding. Now it’s Mike McCarthy and other coaches. Geez. There’s a f*cking game right in front of them.

:eek:

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Lol vs the Staints their coach said the eagles lose when a Wentz has between 308 & 3?? Yds passing. Wentz at 307 right now. I doubt he passes

ADVERTISEMENT