ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Eagles - Washington MNF game thread.

Go Birds!

@sluggo72, the Eagles radio PBP was talking about Zordich, Wiz and other PSUers chatting together before the game, and the color commentator said something about Penn Staters sticking together.

It appears to me the OT in the NFL are allowed to move before the snap without penalty. Last night tonight

We could score on the first drive

a stunner. I think they've scored 22 points in the 1st quarter in their 11 games this season. It's hard to believe how inept they have been offensively in the 1st quarter, after how good they were offensively last season.

Eagles - Washington MNF game thread.

Go Birds!

@sluggo72, the Eagles radio PBP was talking about Zordich, Wiz and other PSUers chatting together before the game, and the color commentator said something about Penn Staters sticking together.
I still can’t figure the whole Wiz thing out. I still don’t believe it was a coaches decision

That was a terrible 3rd and 4 call by Doug. Could have ran it on 2nd and 4. Have to agree with Witten on that one.

No announcers, play-by-play or color men (or women) EVER bother me.

But Booger absolutely wants me to turn on ANYTHING else.....even when I mute the channel, I can still hear him.

Took Fonzie for a walk, I swear I could still hear him as I went around the block.

GO EAGLES!

I think there should be a law that all the graphics for a football broadcast should be the same.! Time score D&D etc

AP runs through the Birds' D for a 90-yard TD. 1st and 10 on the Birds 10, Sanchez, with his pop-gun arm, in the game -- how the Birds weren't expecting anything other than a run is beyond me. And yet, they allow that.

My Eagles are driving me crazy this season.

10-7, Washington

opps, appears that I wrote this in frustration, but never got around to posting it. :mad:

Reactions: sluggo72
Can’t wait until Lisa updates us on McCoy’s status.....

Can they save the leg? Will they have to put him down? Come on Lisa!

strength of the 'Skins D is their front 7, and the weakness is their DBs. So the Birds go for it on 4th & goal at the 1, and they RUN THE BALL? Played right to their opponent's strength. wtf?

strength of the 'Skins D is their front 7, and the weakness is their DBs. So the Birds go for it on 4th & goal at the 1, and they RUN THE BALL? Played right to their opponent's strength. wtf?
Glad they are that stupid.

Nice pass by Wentz on first and goal from the 2. He throws a 90 mph missile that travels 5 yards in the air.

The bigger problem was not blocking the guy off the edge. Heck didn’t have a guy in position to block him
Not only that the boot was wide open

Thank goodness they took a timeout first!

Adams took the handoff at the 6 yd line. No way he was going to score. Wow.

Sproles runs in a TD, and the Birds take a 14-10 lead with 1:46 left in the 1st half.

Fly, Eagles, Fly!

AP runs through the Birds' D for a 90-yard TD. 1st and 10 on the Birds 10, Sanchez, with his pop-gun arm, in the game -- how the Birds weren't expecting anything other than a run is beyond me. And yet, they allow that.

My Eagles are driving me crazy this season.

10-7, Washington

opps, appears that I wrote this in frustration, but never got around to posting it. :mad:
Gotta give credit where credit is due...Peterson is amazing. He shouldn’t be able to run away from defenses in his late 30’s.

I was about to throw a brick at the TV when Pedersen starting calling time outs - this defense can’t stop anyone. How did he get so dumb in one year.

Reactions: Nitwit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT