ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed. now they've scored on their 1st two drives of the 2nd half. Another 2-point conversion makes it 23-9, Birds
I think Collinsworth may have pointed to it - the bye week can screw you up.

The guys are rolling now - starting to pound them

They don’t do well with rest. They were sluggish the first quarter and a half against the redskins after a 10 day layoff (played the previous Thursday).

Was that Chris Christi behind Jerry Jones?

He’s a huge (Pun intended) cowboys fan.

Plus he’s wearing a Notre Dame shirt...what a clown.

821_CDE7_C-0_F53-498_F-_A304-73_A661_FF7004.gif

THAT is why we got #17.... WOW

I'm not sure that Jeffery has lived up to the hopes or expectations of the Eagles, but that was a heck of a catch.

Ertz is having one of the worst games of his career. He had the 2-points, but allowed the ball to be stripped short of the endzone.

29-9, Eagles, with 12:02 left in the game

Apparently the Eagles have set a team record tonight, in that they've scored 26 or more points in 8 straight games.

Reactions: LionJim
Wonder if Rodney Harrison is rethinking his Dak better than Wentz opinion. Tony Dungy all but laughed at him last week.

Dink and Dak doesn’t look good at all without Fort Knox protecting him. Wentz way better when the pocket breaks down

Wonder if Rodney Harrison is rethinking his Dak better than Wentz opinion. Tony Dungy all but laughed at him last week.

Dink and Dak doesn’t look good at all without Fort Knox protecting him. Wentz way better when the pocket breaks down

Was listening to first and 10 the other day (don't know why) and this might be the first and only time I agree with him, but Screamin A Smith was asked who was better (Dax or Wentz) and his answer was dependent on who the RB was. I think he was on to something. Wentz, even with a weak RB is still good. Dax is dependent on a good RB to take pressure off of him.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
I'm not sure that Jeffery has lived up to the hopes or expectations of the Eagles, but that was a heck of a catch.

Ertz is having one of the worst games of his career. He had the 2-points, but allowed the ball to be stripped short of the endzone.

29-9, Eagles, with 12:02 left in the game

Oh i completely agree. He hasn't really lived up to the hype EVERY week, but he's shown up a few times. and that catch radius....

And that's a wrap. Final score, Eagles - 37, Cowboys - 9.

The Eagles are now 9-1 for the season.

Always fun to beat the Cowboys. Even more enjoyable when it is a beatdown.

Only negative from tonight is listening to that blowhard Eskin hog the mike at Pederson's post game press conference.

I’m no expert, so correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems that Carson Wentz has a chance to be a decent quarterback one day.

:confused:
The Cleveland Browns' front office begs to differ. The likely still think that Wentz guy isn't ready for the NFL.

The Eagles look like a Super Bowl bound team. I don't see the Rams, Vikings or Saints giving them much of game. On the other side, it's looking like the Patriots or Steelers. I hope its lopsided victory for the Eagles against the Patriots.

The Eagles look like a Super Bowl bound team. I don't see the Rams, Vikings or Saints giving them much of game.

I think that's a tad premature. They certainly look good, but there are a lot of games left to play. A month ago, KC looked a team that could/would make the Super Bowl. Things can change quickly in the NFL.

It will be interesting to see how the Eagles look after they go through the gauntlet of @ Seattle on 12/3 and @ Los Angeles on 12/10. That's two very good teams, who also look to make the playoffs, that they'll be facing on the road.

And even if they still only have 1 loss after those games (and the Bears who they face next week), it probably only means they'll have home field advantage in the NFC. That's helpful, but we all have seen good teams lose, even at home, in the playoffs.

I certainly am hopeful they get to, and win, the Super Bowl.

Reactions: RU31trap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT