ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and closing down Dallas drive hopefully, after the commercial.

they held them in the red zone, and thus only gave up a FG. Still, a nice drive by the Cowgirls. Lots of different sets and variations on their normal approach, which seemed to give the Birds D some problems.

Cowboys seem well prepared so far. Eagles could be in for a challenge and we may need Pederson to do some coaching.

INT by da Birds, deep in 'Boys territory!

good grief, 1st & 10 at the 'Boys' 15, and lose a yard on a run, then incomplete on 2nd & 3rd down, then push the FG attempt wide. Not taking advantage of opportunities like that can come back to haunt you.

good grief, 1st & 10 at the 'Boys' 15, and lose a yard on a run, then incomplete on 2nd & 3rd down, then push the FG attempt wide. Not taking advantage of opportunities like that can come back to haunt you.
10-1 his plant foot messed up

I hate when they take a shot down the field on 3rd and 5. get the first. Take your shot on 1st or 2 nd down

Royal screw up on not converting that Int into points. I think it will come back to haunt them in this game.

This one just has the feel of Dallas escaping with a win by the skin of their teeth.

3rd & 10, and you run a draw? ugh

a 3 & out for the Birds. After their opening drive (Eagles) and drives ('Boys), neither offense has done much of anything.

Too many missed chances on the road against a desperate team.

Is this Eagles team believing the hype or what?

Looks like the Eagles offense decided the game was over after their opening drive. Don't understand why they gave up on the outside running game.

They look like garbage. Very good game plan by Cowboys, though.

Hopefully Jake Elliott isn’t too banged up. Looks like we have no kicker the rest of tonight

Looks like the Eagles offense decided the game was over after their opening drive. Don't understand why they gave up on the outside running game.

Yeah. Pederson going back to his Reid impersonation

now that's a nice opening drive in the 2nd half for the Birds, ending with a TD.

2-point conversion is good, so it's 15-9, Eagles

Reactions: WestSideLion
agreed. now they've scored on their 1st two drives of the 2nd half. Another 2-point conversion makes it 23-9, Birds
I think Collinsworth may have pointed to it - the bye week can screw you up.

The guys are rolling now - starting to pound them

This is why I live this team. Takes them a while to wake up, just like me!

On a serious note, the thing I REALLY love about this team is their resiliency. Lost sproles? Come on in corey clement! Oh let’s go ahead and add jay ajayi too. Lost Peters for the season? Welcome to the starting lineup Big V (PLEASANTLY surprised by his play). Lost hicks for the year? Step right up joe walker. Lost Jake Elliott? Eff it, we’ll go for it on 4th, go for 2 every TD and have Kamu grugier-hill, A LINEBACKER kick off like a champ. Next man up like a BOSS!

ADVERTISEMENT