ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! (Birds - Giants game thread)

Herbert from Oregon will be the #1 QB in the draft class, and i think he is better than all the kids in last years class as a pro prospect
Grier is also better than the kids in last year’s class, and Lock probably is too. There are some damn good QB’s coming out.

Eli is completely toast. Arm strength is lacking at this point, and he looks extremely flustered out there. McAdoo was a bit of a dope, but he was dead on benching him last year. Good news for them is they will have a top 5 pick this year, but the QB class isn’t extremely strong. Last I checked the kid from WVU is rated as the best QB prospect for 2019 and he is by no means a can’t miss guy.

They probably threw so much last night because they were behind by double digits after a quarter and had to play catch-up.

Barkley is on pace now for more than 1,100 yards rushing and nearly 1,000 receiving yards. Would be an outstanding rookie year. The Giants are already done however so I do agree that he may not get the amount of touches the rest of the way due to already being out of the playoff race.

They were down because they kepy throwing. There was a point where barkley got them to the 10 or 15 and they ran three bubble screen type passes in a row.

Another drive barkely got them to the ten... threw on first.

I understand play randomization but when your rb is averaging 10yds a carry you typically dont throw 3x as often as you run.

Again though... figure they dont want to abuse barkley since this season is going to be 4 and 12.

yes and they moved 73 to RT. I do have to admit, 73 is playing much better this year than last, imo
I wasn't playing close attention, but I think Wiz went in after Lane Johnson got dinged up at the end of the 3rd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT