ADVERTISEMENT

Dumpster fire continues to burn at MSU [Update: MasterCard pulls $45 million sponsorship]

The outrage over Engler is that he is being a brutal DICK to innocent victims. Nobody is calling for our people to do that.

Par for the course for a politician. Yesterday, our governor here in Kentucky stated that because teachers had a “sickout” due to his pension plan and his budget vetoes he could guarantee kids were sexually assaulted because they were left unsupervised at home.
What a jackass.

Reactions: chrisrn1965
Also for those comparing this to Penn State I am really getting tired of that as well.

Penn State had a guy on their football staff who multiple people (parents/coaches etc) physically saw committing horrible acts on a child or at the very least doing very suspicious things with children (showering, "horseplay" etc)

Penn State's football coach, president, and athletic director all actively worked together to cover-up what was going on at the university.

Nassar was a DOCTOR, not a football coach. He was considered to be one of the best at what he did in the country by a lot of people. Its a lot harder to call a doctor out who is doing procedures than it is to deal with a situation like Sandusky. I think by the time MSU realized exactly what was going on it was way way too late.

Not to say they haven't royally ****ed this up in how they have handled it, but I spent five years in East Lansing and I'm sorry I don't believe it is this bastion of evil that everyone is now making it out to be. Horrible mistakes were made but I think it was a lot harder to prevent the Nassar situation than it was Sandusky. If that makes me a bad guy I guess I'll have to own it

Oh for f*cks sake.
Let me fix this.

Michigan State had a guy on their staff who multiple women and girls (student athletes) physically complain to MSU trainers, staffers, their coach and the Title IX office of the horrible acts done to them or at the very least doing suspicious things with their vagina, rectum and breasts.

MSU's gymnastics coach, trainers, staffers, Title IX staff, and the president all actively worked together to tell these girls they had didn't understand the nuanced difference of a being violated versus not being violated.

(The rest is just garbage)

This guy needs to be reminded that the Larry Nassar asteroid was circling overhead - ALL ALONG - poised to hit. The East Lansing community was blissfully unaware of it because GUYS LIKE HIM gleefully ran with Louis Freeh's bullshit narrative beamed nationwide from that Westin ballroom on July 12, 2012.

It subsequently left a smoking crater 100's of miles wide across Michigan, because everyone ran with "anal rape in a Penn State shower" "football cover up" "Joe Paterno".

That makes that poster on the MSU message board, and anyone that agrees with him, and anyone that still purports the "anal rape myth" an enabler of Larry Nassar.

@ChiTownLion - maybe you can call this guy's comment/post to the attention of David Harns, Ryan Schuilling or Graham Couch on Twitter. David especially knows how badly Freeh failed his mid-Michigan community. When everyone blew off Clemente's report as simply paid propaganda by the Paterno family, it all but sealed the fate for MSU. Nassar was going to hit, but if Freeh had an honest discussion about these offenders, I bet one of these girls from MSU, Twistars or the US women's Olympic gymnastics team, or their mothers or a coach, or a staffer would have had an "AHA" moment and the impact not as far reaching and damaging so many.

Everyone deserved better.

Last edited:
Par for the course for a politician. Yesterday, our governor here in Kentucky stated that because teachers had a “sickout” due to his pension plan and his budget vetoes he could guarantee kids were sexually assaulted because they were left unsupervised at home.
What a jackass.
Wow. Not because he, as governor, has failed to enforce the law. Not because he, as governor cut police and child safety budgets. Hey gov: you OWN it every day in the summer, chief.

Reactions: step.eng69
Wow. Not because he, as governor, has failed to enforce the law. Not because he, as governor cut police and child safety budgets. Hey gov: you OWN it every day in the summer, chief.

The way he could guarantee it would be if he himself did it. Otherwise, it would be a probability. So with his guarantee, he is essentially calling himself a child sex abuser.
He’s an astounding tool.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.jpg
OK nighter..........
but I'm not dropping to my knees for you, let that for the professionals. :oops:

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Engler is a real tool no doubt but he was last Governor in 2003. His budget cuts have long since been overcome by 15 years of tax increases etc.

Maybe we have not heard from Delany and Emmert because they know damned well their actions at PSU were a disaster.

If so, why not own up to it? It is obvious they are going tp pretend they made no mistakes at PSU. Therefore, faced with a similar but much worse case at MSU, seems like they have to start issuing stern, abusive dictates.

I expect nothing less from MSU Fans. They live life with a major inferiority complex at all times. Little brother syndrome exhibited by grown ass men.

MSU Fan- "What happened here is bad, but at least its not as bad as Penn State." LOL whatever gets you through the night.

Their own words truly paint the picture why they should be referred to as The Pitt of The Midwest. Forever connected by their douche bag football coaches and their beyond deluded fan bases. Tormented, bitter and disconnected from reality is no way to go through life.:rolleyes:

I expect nothing less from MSU Fans. They live life with a major inferiority complex at all times. Little brother syndrome exhibited by grown ass men.

MSU Fan- "What happened here is bad, but at least its not as bad as Penn State." LOL whatever gets you through the night.

Their own words truly paint the picture why they should be referred to as The Pitt of The Midwest. Forever connected by their douche bag football coaches and their beyond deluded fan bases. Tormented, bitter and disconnected from reality is no way to go through life.:rolleyes:

It's not just MSU. It's pretty much any fan base. You're going to see it again when the OSU shit hits the fan. And you can bet they are going to gage it against what happened at PSU . They will try and rationalize knowing damn well their situation is 1000x worse.

Well gee Lou Anna - "Nobody's perfect" "People make mistakes, and some of those are purposeful and premeditated, and if you just take the <Michigan State experience> pretty pervasive" , huh?

I CANNOT believe Dr. Simon stood at the microphone in 2012 and had the gall to say that shit about leadership at a peer institution, over what were still f*cking allegations that had yet to ever be proven in court.

Where in the HELL is Mark Emmert, Jim Delany and the rest of those assholes from Indianapolis & Rosemont and their statements about a "workplace culture" at Michigan State? Didn't these blowhards state back in 2012 "..the presidents continue to work very very hard to not only understand the situation, how the situation has arisen, but to learn from it, to take this as an opportunity to reemphasize, refocus our institutions.."

So these leaders simply ran with Freeh's press conference, gleefully accepted MMQ's slapping sounds & his ever evolving bullshit stories - encouraged by the likes of Frank Fina, Jonelle Eshbach, Tony Sassano & Laura Ditka - and allowed how many women and girls to be violated in the larger Michigan State community? These women and girls are still being violated today because these leaders still haven't learned and done that refocusing thing.

<end rant>

What a jackass.

Geez what an asshat. Who does he blame during summer vacation, the parents?

https://theathletic.com/313629/2018/04/14/strang-its-time-for-john-engler-to-go-at-michigan-state/

Read this story. Imagine, on top of its myriad other sins, the PSU BOT had immediately replaced Spanier with a crude bonehead like Engler, and put him face to face with victims in a public meeting??? His tone reminds me of Tom Corbett.

To me the astonishing part if this is: as badly as the PSU BOT f*cked this up, it could have been MUCH, MUCH worse. Instead of attractive, well spoken college grads who will come to a public meeting and get right up in your grill, we had victims with less education and less likelihood of articulate public statements.

Holy Jesus, Sparty is in for a very rough ride here. If ANY of their settlements is less than our average, it will show that our BOT way mismanaged this.

To me the astonishing part if this is: as badly as the PSU BOT f*cked this up, it could have been MUCH, MUCH worse. Instead of attractive, well spoken college grads who will come to a public meeting and get right up in your grill, we had victims with less education and less likelihood of articulate public statements.
You don't think there are any other reasons the JS "victims" may not have wanted to go to a public meeting and get in someone's "grill?" I can think of quite a few.

You don't think there are any other reasons the JS "victims" may not have wanted to go to a public meeting and get in someone's "grill?" I can think of quite a few.
MSU could have hired YOU as President. That would have worked well.

MSU could have hired YOU as President. That would have worked well.
30 minute drive from Lock Haven to University Park. Plenty of opportunities for the victims to come to PSU bot meetings over the years. Not as much fun for them as going to the games apparently.

Interesting how the MSU BOT is getting hammered and Penn State’s wasn’t even looked at.
Our 2011 BoT got was able to get ahead of things and cast blame elsewhere before other narratives took root. They fired Joe knowing full well that doing so would make most uninformed people think he did something wrong. Frazier blamed the entire Penn State community even though 99.99% of us have never met anyone involved in the Sandusky scandal. The Freeh Report was bought to deflect any blame away from the BoT.

Last edited:
Ummm...the MSU girls confronted the university because it was the university that failed them. Many of them were actual students of the university and were PAYING tuition for the right to be abused by this doctor.

The PSU "victims" blame the university only so far as to justify their settlements. They know damn well the university never failed them.

Last edited:
Ummm...the MSU girls confronted the university because it was the university that failed them. Many of them were actual students of the university and were PAYING tuition for the right to be abused by this doctor.

The PSU "victims" blame the university only so far as to justify their settlements. They know damn well the university never failed them.

I am not aware of one sandusky victim who has criticized Joe or the "football culture".

Well gee Lou Anna - "Nobody's perfect" "People make mistakes, and some of those are purposeful and premeditated, and if you just take the <Michigan State experience> pretty pervasive" , huh?

I CANNOT believe Dr. Simon stood at the microphone in 2012 and had the gall to say that shit about leadership at a peer institution, over what were still f*cking allegations that had yet to ever be proven in court.

Where in the HELL is Mark Emmert, Jim Delany and the rest of those assholes from Indianapolis & Rosemont and their statements about a "workplace culture" at Michigan State? Didn't these blowhards state back in 2012 "..the presidents continue to work very very hard to not only understand the situation, how the situation has arisen, but to learn from it, to take this as an opportunity to reemphasize, refocus our institutions.."

So these leaders simply ran with Freeh's press conference, gleefully accepted MMQ's slapping sounds & his ever evolving bullshit stories - encouraged by the likes of Frank Fina, Jonelle Eshbach, Tony Sassano & Laura Ditka - and allowed how many women and girls to be violated in the larger Michigan State community? These women and girls are still being violated today because these leaders still haven't learned and done that refocusing thing.

<end rant>
Almost forgot. Mark Emmett enabled the rape culture at Michigan State and should be sued into oblivion.

Last edited:
Reactions: wensilver
"They blame The Second Mile, Central Mountain HS, CYS, DPW & Tom Corbett."

Then that's who they should have sued. Oh wait. One had no money and the rest are indemnified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Geez what an asshat. Who does he blame during summer vacation, the parents?

He didn’t specify a suspect for summertime child sexual abuse, but I guarantee it’s not him. Narcissism is the most dangerous trait in humanity.

MSU employee on MSU donors:
“They want to give money to us because they’re invested in a winning football team, a winning basketball team,” Nawyn said Friday evening. “Things that make the university look bad, like news getting out that women and girls are being assaulted on our campus, that’s not helpful for raising money, at least through the donor networks we have cultivated."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT