ADVERTISEMENT

Duke wins the ACC Tourney

The Duke Blue Devils- the single greatest team to ever take the court in the long and distinguished history of the ACC, bar none.

Reactions: step.eng69
There, I said it. Now on to the Madeness!

This will be interesting, they have so much talent, but are very young. Zion is a freak. When I fill out my bracket it will be hard not to pick them all the way. Who else, UNC? Other top tier teams such as Tennessee, Gonzaga, Michigan and Michigan State are not quite championship material, in my opinion.

North Carolina screwed up that tourney game twice in the end. Can’t beleive they shot a 3 leaving 15 seconds on the clock when they didn’t need it and then they got it back and took their sweet time bringing it down and threw up another 3 when they needed two. Tar Heel nation were not happy about that last 30 seconds at all!!

Reactions: Hotshoe
That's #15 for Coach K. He's won it in the 1980's, 90's, 00's and 10's. Belongs on the Mt. Rushmore of college basketball coaches.

Good shot at the big prize of the NCAA title, but it's a tall task even for the most talented teams.
His nose would cast a shadow on the other coaches.

I believe FSU coach Hamilton lost that game by not keeping the 7'3"er in the game more in the second half. He gave Duke a lot of trouble in the first half and hardly played in the second half. I know the game became more up -tempo but he was a force in the early stages of the game. Same with their leading scorer who comes off the bench; Kabengele should never have come off the court.
Duke has a legit chance to win it all if Bolden plays. Without him, they could be vulnerable to some of the bigger, stronger teams in the dance. We shall see...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
North Carolina screwed up that tourney game twice in the end. Can’t beleive they shot a 3 leaving 15 seconds on the clock when they didn’t need it and then they got it back and took their sweet time bringing it down and threw up another 3 when they needed two. Tar Heel nation were not happy about that last 30 seconds at all!!

No legs.
That’s on Roy. It’s happened before at KU and UNC. It happened but they are most likely still a 1 seed.

Villanova won the Big East (again). Should I have started a separate thread for this PA team? Villanova also won two of the last three NCs. But of course Duke ...

by all means, start a Villanova hoops appreciation thread, if you want to. I've seen a number of them in the past
Or, talk about Duke and Villanova on a different message board than a Penn State football board.

Reactions: RTRMR

News flash there sir: There was a team out there playing defense and it definitely made a difference.

duke athletic supporters better hope for a healthy Zion during the tournament. duke folded like yesterday’s newspaper without him a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: ouirpsu and TheGLOV
duke athletic supporters better hope for a healthy Zion during the tournament. duke folded like yesterday’s newspaper without him a couple of weeks ago.

Don't worry, the NCAA powers-that-be INSURED ESPN 'er rather ZSPN the easiest path to the Final Four and NY TV ratings by keeping them in the East. (Which they did not deserve)

ADVERTISEMENT