ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. NC tonight. I'll be watching.

I'm here and NOT in ICU.

Not even in an oxygen tent; yet.
The good news for teams like UNC is that these games don’t mean much...their eyes are on the bigger prize.

Went to the duke-Syracuse game last night. Exactly what I told the numerous UNC fans that talked shit about them beating duke twice this year. “Yup. Good thing they play the game for the regular season title. They’re clearly the best team in the country with that ACC regular season title. Hang the banner...”

Reactions: TheGLOV
Went to the duke-Syracuse game last night. Exactly what I told the numerous UNC fans that talked shit about them beating duke twice this year. “Yup. Good thing they play the game for the regular season title. They’re clearly the best team in the country with that ACC regular season title. Hang the banner...”

Nah, 1-point does NOT a champion make sir.

Congratulations to you and the dook Blue Devils on winning tonight's basketball game.

It took a great effort from Zion and he delivered.

UNC's freshman PG errored on the very last offensive play for UNC.

But, that is what freshmen do at times: they make mistakes.

Proud of my team nonetheless.

And your wife is probably a very fine gal.
Nicely said .
And yes, good has prevailed over evil!!!

This Duke team at full strength is an automatic final 4 team and UNC is an automatic Elite 8 team. There are some dark horses like FSU, Michigan St., (Tennessee & Kentucky). Teams like Virginia and Gonzaga are cut from the same cloth, both have a finesse offense with flawless execution. Unfortunately, both are sorely lacking physicality on the defensive side. JMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Looks like the UNC players will have some extra time for their rigorous academic schedule this weekend

Reactions: royboy
This Duke team at full strength is an automatic final 4 team and UNC is an automatic Elite 8 team. There are some dark horses like FSU, Michigan St., (Tennessee & Kentucky). Teams like Virginia and Gonzaga are cut from the same cloth both have a finesse offense with flawless offensive execution. Unfortunately, both are sorely lacking physicality on the defensive side. JMHO
In the end, from your list it will be either Duke, UNC, Kentucky or MSU who wins it all....it’s always one of the big name basketball programs. That’s what those schools are designed to do, it’s in their DNA.

Hahha. Quite honestly, I don’t really care who wins. I’m not pro-Duke, I just dislike most of the UNC fans that I know.

Take this!

So Wendell gets lap dances on GT visit, zion's rep asks ku for house/job/etc, Bagley's fam takes crazy AAU $ from Nike, yet their recruiting and eligibility are clean as a whistle as soon as dook enters the picture.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT