ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs. NC tonight. I'll be watching.

Do a shot every time they show Zion and you’ll be drunk before tipoff.

I will be watching. I think Duke will be far more formidable with Zion Williamson playing.

Do a shot every time they show Zion and you’ll be drunk before tipoff.

Their drooling over him last night was over the top. With all the ruckus over the FBI basketball investigation I’m shocked you don’t hear a peep from the announcers about Zion reportedly asking for jobs, money, and new housing for his family when he was recruited.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Their drooling over him last night was over the top. With all the ruckus over the FBI basketball investigation I’m shocked you don’t hear a peep from the announcers about Zion reportedly asking for jobs, money, and new housing for his family when he was recruited.

Link?

Reactions: ouirpsu
The kid is amazing to watch. I don’t get people upset that ESPN/Sports Talk can’t get enough of him. He’s a freak. He’s 6’ 7” and 285 and is one of the most athletic humans I’ve ever seen at that size.

He plays hard every night, he could have shut it down to get ready for the NBA but decided it’s more important to play with his teammates, and seems like a good kid in general.

I’d take him on my team in a HEARTBEAT!!

0449-CA8-A-412-F-44-D5-BE56-175-A17-DB65-FF.gif

Not much there.

And just what became of that reference? Is it a current story?

Pretty flimsy basis to trash a kid. I get sick of such casual comments about reputations without solid facts.

Well, you can take it or leave it but it’s apparently a transcript from a taped phone conversation in the current FBI basketball trials. It’s not just some ‘casual comment’ from a Carolina fan who doesn’t like Duke. It’s from the Kansas coach recruiting him at the time.

Last edited:

ESPN is now ZSPN

:D:p:D

I think you guys better watch out for Florida St. They are looking real tough right now

Come on Nate... don’t act like Glov. Grace in victory, grace in defeat.

Great game by both teams. Laid everything out there.

Definitely a great game. I think UNC should be happy Zion missed the first two games. He’s as good a freshman as I’ve ever seen.

Congratulations to you and the dook Blue Devils on winning tonight's basketball game.

It took a great effort from Zion and he delivered.

UNC's freshman PG errored on the very last offensive play for UNC.

But, that is what freshmen do at times: they make mistakes.

Proud of my team nonetheless.

And your wife is probably a very fine gal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT