ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Dual Thread: Penn State vs. Indiana

He was quiet (or absent) after the break. I wondered exactly how long he'd be allowed to draw attention to himself (intentionally or not) without following the mask mandate.
Maybe he strong armed a few guys in the academic department to get Tony's credits to transfer from NC State. 😉

Reactions: danoftw
There was a guy who sat almost directly behind me at Rangers games for a few years. He was enormous and loud and we (everyone else in the section) called him The Walrus. He had the type of voice (deep, round, dumb, blown-out vocal cords) that carried straight across the arena. About 50% of his repertoire was "TAKE THE BODY!" He said that maybe 30x a game. He was so annoying that MSG had to keep moving him because everyone in his proximity complained. It's a tough call for MSG because he wasn't doing anything that any other ticket holder wasn't permitted to do, he just didn't have an off switch.

Nice of Kemerer to visit Rec Hall.
A day may come when we no longer laugh at old guys in black.

But it is not this day! This day we laugh! 😂

GleefulSparklingCooter-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
The rod and I got tickets from JimNazium for the 2014 Oky State team Championship match. Great seats on N side, lower section, top row in the center.
Directly behind us sit 3 big guys, well dressed, could have all been in the Sopranos. No PSU gear or Oky St, just there for the match. At the break I heard the unmistakable sound of fingernail clippers behind us. It was Tony in the middle and they were dropping on our jackets and wherever. I looked at therod and said " hey at least he's not wearing sandals"!

The rod and I got tickets from JimNazium for the 2014 Oky State team Championship match. Great seats on N side, lower section, top row in the center.
Directly behind us sit 3 big guys, well dressed, could have all been in the Sopranos. No PSU gear or Oky St, just there for the match. At the break I heard the unmistakable sound of fingernail clippers behind us. It was Tony in the middle and they were dropping on our jackets and wherever. I looked at therod and said " hey at least he's not wearing sandals"!
LOL, I was sitting to your left. Your description of those behind us is not the usual season ticket holders, but it was probably a good idea to ignore them. :eek:

Reactions: creamery freak
Maybe he strong armed a few guys in the academic department to get Tony's credits to transfer from NC State. 😉

Again, reading Tony Negron's Profile, I don't believe he ever attended NC St - he did wrestle with their RTC, but never actually attended NC St. (He attended a Community College but not NC St).

That guy on his right, gray hair, blue mask..... he looks thrilled

i know the feeling. i had a "YOUR SHOT!" guy over my right shoulder. it wasn't all bad though, i think he had a direct line into the ref's head on stall calls.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT