ADVERTISEMENT

DT situation in critical mode

"Critical" to the extent that the defensive interior can not get to the QB in non-blitz packages - a situation that needs to change if PSU wants to become "elite"

Thanks for the heads up. In the absence of Bushwood and gunsie, at least we have one "entertainer" to follow.
It's hard to keep up because he changes handles so often, but the content and style never changes. In one of his last monikers, he let it slip that he's from Central Ohio. His defending of Urban was his downfall from 78.

Reactions: mn78psu83
It's hard to keep up because he changes handles so often, but the content and style never changes. In one of his last monikers, he let it slip that he's from Central Ohio. His defending of Urban was his downfall from 78.
If you're talking about 78, he's not from Ohio. He wasn't shy about hiding his identity when he was on the pay board. He wore it like a badge of honor.

mkilvanick

https://www.mylife.com/michael-kilvanick/e442038922716

I absolutely believe that Garrett Taylor and Kevin Givens will have the opportunity. I’m on the fence about Nick Scott, though I lean yes if his testing numbers are where I think they’ll be - he’s a better football player than Apke. I don’t see an NFL future for Windsor, though he’s got another year to make one for himself.
Taylor might be the slowest Safety I’ve ever seen. Still pissed because he probably should’ve housed it against OSU, and DEFINITELY SHOULD’VE SCORED last game if he had any speed (or awareness) before getting tripped up by an OLineman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT