ADVERTISEMENT

DT at Beat the Streets

The Cuban was ranked 3rd in the World in freestyle tied with Jordan Burroughs. DT with the big win going into the World Team Trials.

World Freestyle Rankings attached : Link

Last edited:
The Cuban was ranked 3rd in the World in freestyle tied with Jordan Burroughs. DT with the big win going into the World Team Trials.

World Freestyle Rankings attached : Link

Those rankings are a complete train wreck. May as well pull 20 random names out of the phone book instead.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Those rankings are a complete train wreck. May as well pull 20 random names out of the phone book instead.
Seemed like from a glance that they were. Thought Jake Varner and Brent Metcalf were ranked strangely very low.

Any Tech over an Olympic Bronze Medalist is impressive. Granted he was 66 in 2012

Overcoming Burroughs and Tsargush is a tall task but DT is close

Seemed like from a glance that they were. Thought Jake Varner and Brent Metcalf were ranked strangely very low.

I don't know that much about the international rankings, but I thought I read somewhere that only certain events are taken into account for rankings. So that may have something to do with it.

Any video of David Taylor's bout with the Cuban for Beat the Streets

Any video of David Taylor's bout with the Cuban for Beat the Streets

Flo streamed the event, and currently the video is only available to FloPro subscribers. (What Dicemen linked requires a FloPro subscription.) Perhaps in time they'll make it available to non-subscribers.

ADVERTISEMENT