ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Allar Last Night

steelhead52

Oct 18, 2012
I just finished watching last nights game between Medina and Stow. Allar finished with 529 yds and 5 touchdowns against a very good defense. All I can say is wow. If ever there was a QB that fit Yurcich's system this is the kid. Just wow. His arm, vision, poise, accuracy, and overall field presence is really unbelievable. I was also surprised how well he moves in the pocket. This kid just continues to improve. He is well coached in an air raid offense that mirrors what Penn State wants to do. The offense definitely focuses on explosive plays and is a lot of fun to watch. He does have some really good WRs but there is no denying this kid's talent. I know there will be another thread about recruits performance this week but man, I was just so excited I had to post early.

I just finished watching last nights game between Medina and Stow. Allar finished with 529 yds and 5 touchdowns against a very good defense. All I can say is wow. If ever there was a QB that fit Yurcich's system this is the kid. Just wow. His arm, vision, poise, accuracy, and overall field presence is really unbelievable. I was also surprised how well he moves in the pocket. This kid just continues to improve. He is well coached in an air raid offense that mirrors what Penn State wants to do. The offense definitely focuses on explosive plays and is a lot of fun to watch. He does have some really good WRs but there is no denying this kid's talent. I know there will be another thread about recruits performance this week but man, I was just so excited I had to post early.
Just imagine when he’s throwing to Kaden Saunders.

just wait until Dan Kendra gets here. He will be the greatest of all time and PSU has it in the bag

Different era. These HS QBs are way more advanced than the QBs of the 80s and 90s and thus the adjustment from HS to College isn't as big as it used to be. This makes it easier to predict the future success of the elite HS QBs. Still, nothing is ever guaranteed.

Still think Allar is our starting QB in the opener next year.

Reactions: LionJim
Stow HS where Larry Csonka played football a few years ago, lol. His parents later moved to Rootstown, Ohio next to my in-laws. Stow used to have a good football program, but have no idea how good they are today.

Reactions: LionsandBear
ADVERTISEMENT