ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Kournikova?

Nittany.Lion

Jul 31, 2006
DV7El1LWkAAM2mZ.jpg

Genie Bouchard.....Hottest tennis pro?

Bouchard has Jay Leno chin. She's also an azzhole and is one of the least liked players on the tour.

DV7El1LWkAAM2mZ.jpg

Genie Bouchard.....Hottest tennis pro?
I know this may be hard to believe for this board, but I spent a lot of time (through work) with Anna Kournikova in '90s and early 2000, and it's really not close. Anna was simply stunning without make up, so much it was quite a distraction. :eek:)))

I know this may be hard to believe for this board, but I spent a lot of time (through work) with Anna Kournikova in '90s and early 2000, and it's really not close. Anna was simply stunning without make up, so much it was quite a distraction. :eek:)))
Yeah, for me it was ... um... Morgan Fairchild! Yeah, that's the ticket!
36A491A100000578-0-image-a-1_1469643163654.jpg

---
Then you should change your "handle" to PSU Blue Balls.

Go on....

Go on....
Well, remember, she had Sergei Fedorov wrapped around her finger back in those days......and he had a bad temper :D

It's funny with all the Russia controversy, I've met roughly 40-50 Russians, all were super cool, just overly serious sometimes, but that's what Vodka was/is for.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Yeah, for me it was ... um... Morgan Fairchild! Yeah, that's the ticket!
36A491A100000578-0-image-a-1_1469643163654.jpg
Phil might actually remember me, I set up the Chat with Jarrett Stephens in 2000 when he left, although I set it up mostly with Kevin Barlow. Who has been on this board long enough to remember that name!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 91Joe95
Well, remember, she had Sergei Fedorov wrapped around her finger back in those days......and he had a bad temper :D

It's funny with all the Russia controversy, I've met roughly 40-50 Russians, all were super cool, just overly serious sometimes, but that's what Vodka was/is for.
I was trying to mentally list all the possible scenarios where one might catch a glimpse of Ms.Kournikova sans make up. Then you had to go NHL on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT