ADVERTISEMENT

Don't get old

First post. Must be a troll.
🤣🤣
The 2 means we can expect twice the input from you.

OL
Remember that any poster with over 5K posts can blackball a poster with less than ten posts. It’s in the Bylaws. For kicks, I’m gonna screw with the guy. Keep a sharp eye out for Nittany Security3, coming your way soon!

when it rains it pours for AustiNit *
I have not thought about that for long time. I remember one of the responses was a picture of a guy in a kayak paddling inside a cave. I read your post and that was the first thought I had. That thread needs to be resurrected.

Reactions: psu00
I have not thought about that for long time. I remember one of the responses was a picture of a guy in a kayak paddling inside a cave. I read your post and that was the first thought I had. That thread needs to be resurrected.
It was the picture that made the thread. Perfectly chosen, and I can’t swear that I’ve ever laughed harder in my life.

It was the picture that made the thread. Perfectly chosen, and I can’t swear that I’ve ever laughed harder in my life.
You are right, me too. That thread even got picked up by other boards and it went on for days.

i recall that pic.... likewise someone had offered a quote that caused me to piss my pants:

Like throwin’ a hotdog down a hallway

I had to laugh at the the title "Don't Get Old". I'm always telling the young guys I coach in weightlifting that same phrase. In my neighborhood there is an old vet who compares getting old to walking through a minefield of trip wires. Among my friends, neighbors, and family I am legendary for my long list of self inflicted sport related injuries. My vet neighbor always kids me saying Steelhead you put down trip wires, then you're dumb enough to trip over your own wires. Just wait till nature catches up, you'll be a real mess - :Don;t get Old.

Reactions: green2623
Don’t get old? It beats the alternative.
I can picture the barber from Coming to America saying that.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: green2623
I still cannot get into my old account. The password reset is linked to a email account I cannot access. Anyway #WeAre

The same thing happened to me. I was posting on the board before it was part of BWI and had one when it moved here. I switched ISPs and got a new computer - didn't remember my password and couldn't access the email account from my old ISP. I eliminated a space in my board name so I wasn't starting over completely.

I still cannot get into my old account. The password reset is linked to a email account I cannot access. Anyway #WeAre

I was hoping that wasn't the case. It becomes more complicated if you can't access the registered e-mail address.

You still might be able to salvage the situation (no promises). Send an e-mail to Nate Bauer, of BWI, explaining the situation and that you need to change the registered e-mail for your original handle. He may be able to assist you in reclaiming your old handle. You can contact him at:

nbauer@bluewhiteonline.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT